Fiat Caffe Review, CP New Delhi

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone there . I have been delaying writing my ownership experience of PUNTO 1.3 dynamic for some time so I thought that I will at least post the dealership experience to give something back to this community. It will only be a dealer experience no pictures nothing. I contacted two dealerships for the test drive. In Fiat Caffe CP one SA Keshav called me back for the test drive. Though what happened between will be a part of ownership experience but I ended up booking the vehicle on 31st July and promised a delivery on 17th Aug. I had made it very clear to him that I want a post refresh vehicle (i.e. April 2013) that too June or July only. He gave me his heart out with lots of promises and took the booking amount.

Wait started and on 18-19th Aug VIN revealed that it's a Jan 13 manufactured vehicle[frustration]. I was all red with anger and gave him a hard time. He even stopped taking my calls during that time and I finally messaged him that I am coming to cancel the booking tomorrow. Next day I went to Fiat Caffe and one CRM Ms Shalu met me there I vented out all the venom and after a lot of drama and promises it was decided that they will post a new order and it will take another 15 days. I was ready to wait. However as the promised date came nearer the SA Keshav again stopped taking my calls and finally I had to talk GM Sales of Kashyap Fiat Manoj Malhotra and he promised me that he will come back to me.

[clap] He was the only person from Kashyap who actually called me back after promising. He updated me that there was a delay in order as they have asked for a new vehicle but it should come in 3-4 days and it actually did. On 28th August I got a message from SA Keshav that vehicle has arrived, I got the vin and it was actually a july 2013 manufactured vehicle and I was kinda relived after that. I did full PDI and took the delivery on 7th September. Only thing that SA Keshav did professionally was that everything was in order at the time of delivery except for the original RTO receipt which he said will be delivered at my home as it's with the person who takes care of registration at RTO. Though it didn't happen and after a long follow up I got the receipt. I am yet to receive the Smart card as the person named Naresh told me that they get smart card exactly after a month and not before that at any cost ( I certainly don'y know what FIAT is actually smoking ).

Today is 6th Oct and one month has completed now starts another fight to get my Smart Card from these morons.

Few things about the SA
•He never bothered about sale. After the test drive he didn't follow up with me not even a call.
•He is the worst sales person I have met till date, never responds well, don't take calls, in short actually gives a **** about the customer or the sale.
•I ended up booking with Kashyap Fiat and SA Keshav as he came with the best deal after first negotiation which actually no one could match till the end.
•I have been in sales all my life and frankly speaking I am still in touch with the customers I dealt with in my first company though it's just Hi and Hello type. But what is wrong with people now a days I don't understand, they don't even care about the deals in hand or may be for them sales is closed as soon as the booking amount is received. SA Keshav either didn't take my call or handed over the phone to someone else telling me that he is in a meeting. I wonder what are those meetings for when you don't give a damn about the customers. Of all the calls I had made to SA Keshav only 30% was answered, 20% time he called me back and 50% of the time either the call was not picked up or he handed over the phone to someone else. I am still trying to call him to enquire about the Smart Card but he doesn't pick up. He had messaged no of some Mr Naresh when I wanted the RTO receipt and Naresh said that smart card will be given by him. RTO receipt says that the receipt is valid for only one month and Delhi Transport Department's website says it's illegal to drive the vehicle after one month without the smart card. Now would some intelligent person would tell me what to do with these dealership people.

At the end it was not at all a pleasant experience to buy something as pleasant and rocking as PUNTO [:D]

Re: Fiat Caffe, CP New Delhi

This is so bad to hear Karan. But such idiotic people, whole brand name and the sincere people gets blamed. Mate feel really sorry for what is happening with you. Drop a mail to FIAT with the kind of experience you are getting, they should take the right steps towards it.

All the best.

Top Bottom