Horrible Experience with Bimal Maruti, Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
You give your vehicle to Bimal maruti for fitting any accessories or service, they will deliver vehicle along with a dent/scratch/both.This is what my experience with Bimal maruti.

I had given my Swift to Bimal to fit rat mesh protection.The estimated time to fit it given to me by SA was 1 hour.So I left to my office which is near to their showroom after giving my vehicle.When I came after 1 hour I could not see my car at the electical workshop where the fitting was going.I asked the person who was doing that and he said it is already done, the vehicle should be in the front for delivery.I waited for another 30 minute and finally the SA brought my car.The vehicle was even more dirty.I paid the bill and drove home.After reaching home while cleaning I noticed there is a paint touchup and a small dent in the rear bumper area.I was just surpirized to see the touchup which I have never done.My car was scratchless , so I have never needed it.But that touchup made me puzzled and also a small dent above that scratch touchup.It really hurt when you see your new car with a sent or scratch, the touch was even not proper just to made quickly so that I couldnt notice it while taking delivery.

Now I have decided never to go Bimal again for any service though it is very near to my home and office.I have never had such incident with other two dealers in Bangalore where I have given my car for service and accessories.

Re: Horrible experience with Bimal maruti Bangalore

You give your vehicle to Bimal maruti for fitting any accessories or service, they will deliver vehicle along with a dent/scratch/both.This is what my experience with Bimal maruti.

I had given my Swift to Bimal to fit rat mesh protection.The estimated time to fit it given to me by SA was 1 hour.So I left to my office which is near to their showroom after giving my vehicle.When I came after 1 hour I could not see my car at the electical workshop where the fitting was going.I asked the person who was doing that and he said it is already done, the vehicle should be in the front for delivery.I waited for another 30 minute and finally the SA brought my car.The vehicle was even more dirty.I paid the bill and drove home.After reaching home while cleaning I noticed there is a paint touchup and a small dent in the rear bumper area.I was just surpirized to see the touchup which I have never done.My car was scratchless , so I have never needed it.But that touchup made me puzzled and also a small dent above that scratch touchup.It really hurt when you see your new car with a sent or scratch, the touch was even not proper just to made quickly so that I couldnt notice it while taking delivery.

Now I have decided never to go Bimal again for any service though it is very near to my home and office.I have never had such incident with other two dealers in Bangalore where I have given my car for service and accessories.
Hi Julu,

Sad to hear your experience.

Why should you bear dent and touch up on your brand new car? Take your car to Bimal and give them hell. Also shoot a strongly worded email to contact@maruti.co.in. They should re-paint the scratched part without much delays. If they don't do so you should post your experience in Maruti's FB page.

Regards,
Sankar

Hi Julu,

Don't let this go easily. Meet with the supervisor , shoot some mail to maruti customer care etc.
Take the help of facebook also to share this experience to maruti people..

Thread Starter #4

Thanks for the quick replys. Already I explained this to Maruti people during the servey today when they asked about the rating.

Last edited:

Thanks for the quick replys. Already I explained this to Maruti people during the servey today when they asked about the rating.
Did anyone call you after the survey was done? Did dealer respond after the survey? Can you post pic of the dent here please?

Regards,
Sankar

Top Bottom