Mukesh Hyundai Kolkata - The Worst Showroom Sales Guy Ever

Thread Starter #1
Recently I planned to buy a Hyundai Verna and I was looking for a good deal. So called the nearest Showroom Mukesh Hyundai (A well known in Kolkata) and they visited with a test drive. The 1st guy came who gave us very less time even didn’t explained us anything about the car features. His question is just are you make the booking today? I said NO, I need some time to decide. Also the test drive was very short, may be less than a Kilometer, so one cant get noting about the car handling. I think that, maybe I’m wrong.

Then after some time as this was the nearest well known and big showroom and I had very less time to spend on it due to my work, so I called again and explained them everything what happen in past. The showroom customer care politely said “Don’t worry we will send you another test drive”.

On the same day I called another well known dealer (Bengal Hyundai) which is far away from my home and I had a deal with them long time back and the sales guy said he will visit with a test drive, but I told him no test drive require. Then next guy came from Mukesh Hyundai, did a test drive with him and this guy was good, but not best. The same didn’t explained about features and what model should I go for etc. Also this guy clearly said I cant see and cant do any PDI before the car sent for registration and Only I can see or PDI the car during delivery. This is obviously not a good thing for a car purchase as I did many in past. Any way that guy gone and I said I will think about the booking.

After he leave the 1st guy called and talked with me so rudely that I never cant imagine. His issue was why I took another test drive. Even he claim that I took test drive 4 times from their showroom. My god, this guy was hilarious. I’ve never seen a sales person to behave like this. This is how they behave if they found any customer not booking the car. After that call I immediately make my mind to not go for them anyhow. Is this a way to behave with a customer who is going to buy a car worth of 10 Lack?

Meanwhile on the same day the another sales guy came from Bengal Hyundai and he satisfied on everything even I was confused between color and immediately he bring us to the workshop which was little away, we check the color and booked the car right. However both of these showroom provided any discounts but discounts isn’t a matter if you’re going to buy a 10 lack car.

I saw some bad reviews about Mukesh Hyundai while I was looking for, but still consider them on the 1st list as its nearest. But after this I really don’t recommend any one to make any deal with them, there sales guys are just sucks.

350Z

Core Team
After he leave the 1st guy called and talked with me so rudely that I never cant imagine. His issue was why I took another test drive. Even he claim that I took test drive 4 times from their showroom. My god, this guy was hilarious. I’ve never seen a sales person to behave like this. This is how they behave if they found any customer not booking the car. After that call I immediately make my mind to not go for them anyhow.
This seems to be a case of a desperate sales chap. He must have got furious because if you had booked the car, his due commission would be credited to the latter sales person.

Is this a way to behave with a customer who is going to buy a car worth of 10 Lack?
Some carmakers directly contact to know a person's experience after a TD / Deal / Servicing. That’s when you could provide a feedback or just drop them a sweet mail altogether.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
This seems to be a case of a desperate sales chap. He must have got furious because if you had booked the car, his due commission would be credited to the latter sales person.

Some carmakers directly contact to know a person's experience after a TD / Deal / Servicing. That’s when you could provide a feedback or just drop them a sweet mail altogether.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes, I will do so surely if I ever came across them. Otherwise I don’t have time for these mess. I thought to call the showroom and talk to their administrative regarding this. But later realize this won’t change anything except wasting my time.

A person work hard, saves money and then dream for a car, whatever it small car big car, cheap car costly car whatever. But they pay right for their dream machine and these guys behaves like they are providing a thing for free.
I heard something like these before few time, but 1st time with me. It’s like customer those feed them, they have no values.

Top Bottom