Best Maruti Dealer in New Delhi / Gurgaon?

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am planning to buy Maruti Ertiga in Gurgaon.
Can someone point me to a good Maruti dealer in Gurgaon ( based on his/her experience of deal/delivery/service/response to customers/and also who offer best discounts/freebies).

Thanks
Mohit

350Z

Core Team
Re: Best Maruti Dealer in Gurgaon?

Can someone point me to a good Maruti dealer in Gurgaon ( based on his/her experience of deal/delivery/service/response to customers/and also who offer best discounts/freebies).
There’s no 'best' dealership. The ideal option is to request a quote from different dealers and settle with one that offers the most reasonable deal and has a convincing staff.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Mohit

Last year i purchased Swift Dzire from Apra Guruaon, i just contacted all dealers & ack for offers with on road price, Apra give best offer so purchase from them. i suggest same to you as all have same selling process with little price difference.

Thread Starter #4
Hi Mohit

Last year i purchased Swift Dzire from Apra Guruaon, i just contacted all dealers & ack for offers with on road price, Apra give best offer so purchase from them. i suggest same to you as all have same selling process with little price difference.
Thanks Praveen.
Actuallly I contacted several dealers in Gurgaon, most of them have same price for ERTIGA ZDI, but Apra Sales executive was really prompt for TD and was polite enough.
Did you get any price/freebies difference amongst the dealers for your Dzire?
Did you do any negotiation and then got the difference? Because I was strcitly said 'NO' for any additional discount in price or for any freebies [anger]

There’s no 'best' dealership. The ideal option is to request a quote from different dealers and settle with one that offers the most reasonable deal and has a convincing staff.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi 350Z,
When I said 'BEST' I also meant the same, based on anyone's previous experience with the dealers.[roll]

Last edited by a moderator:

Did you get any price/freebies difference amongst the dealers for your Dzire?
Did you do any negotiation and then got the difference? Because I was strcitly said 'NO' for any additional discount in price or for any freebies [anger]
last week i also visited Apra at 32nd milestone for SX4 diesel & Ertiga VDi & they offer cash discount of 50K & 30K exchange bonus on SX4 & cash 25K discount for Ertiga with 20K of exchange bonus for Ertiga & corporate discount extra. if you force them a bit then i am sure you will get good discount. other thaen this i also have a link on higher post in Apra that i spare to get extra discount when i will go to buy new car.

yes i got price difference between various dealer. pazco quote highest while apra quote low. its a 6k difference for Dzire Vdi.

Last edited:
Good Maruti Dealers in New Delhi Area

Hi friends,

am looking for good maruti dealers in New Delhi Area.

reason being i've had bad expierence with DD motors and Rana motors.

booked the car and they started demanding more money before PDI.

therefore looking for GOOD reputable dealers.

Top Bottom