Feedback on Blue Hyundai (Bangalore) Service

Thread Starter #1
So, once again am in the exciting phase of a car selection, dealer selection and a variant selection. Wow, this is just fascinating for any auto freak!

Requirement: Hatch for predominantly city use for my father in law.

After lot of deliberations, my FIL is ready for a new hatch to replace his 6 year old trusted Alto. Need is pretty straight forward - hatch for city drive and usage would be minimal. Hence diesel goes out of the window straight away. After discussing with him about various options, we kind of zeroed on i10 and Ritz petrol as final contenders. Budget - 6L max.

Next step - Calling up dealers to find out appx on road price.

a) Garuda for Ritz - having bought my Alto here, gave them first preference. But alas was left touch disappointed - with Ritz pricing as well as dealer's attitude. Vxi was the model in th budget which doesn't even come with a music system and more over dealer response was very cold. So put a fulstop and moved ahead.

b) Blue Hyundai for i10 : new Blue Hyundai showroom is opened at Basavanagudi at a stone throw distance from my home. So gave it a priority and wasn't disappointed doing so. Its been 2 days since I spoke to them and they are in constant touch with him. For the budget Sports option variant is available which is just under 6L and comes loaded with features compared to Ritz Vxi.

Next step - to meet dealer personally and finalize on offers and price. Other dealer options are usual Adwaith and Trident. But Blues Hyundai is the closest. Shall keep this thread updated.

In the meanwhile any feedback about Blue Hyundai's service would help. Also pointers on i10 service cost would be helpful. Off late have heard people complaining about Hyundai's service costs. Don't want it to be too heavy on my FIL's pocket as he is planning this car for his post retirement life.

Re: Once again in the car market for a hatch.

Good choices. My 2 cents on Ritz, if you are willing or open to look for other cars as well then consider Brio its a great car for city driving its a breezeee[clap].

My friend has i20 sports and always complains about the service cost. More information about the dealers could be shared by i10 owners[;)]

Re: Once again in the car market for a hatch.

You have 2 good cars on your list but i guess the i10 is going to get a facelift pretty soon, so why go for a car which is going to be dated soon.

Besides that 2 other options i would suggest are Polo and Swift.

Hi I purchased Grand i10 Petrol last year from Blue Hyundai Rajajinagar Bangalore. I given the car to second service on this year Blue Hyundai Rajajinagar Bangalore.

The service advisory Thomas Kuruvilla told that Clutch plate is gone and it needs to replace the clutch assembly. It was run around 8K and I was not riding on the clutch.

My question is how a clutch can go in this short duration. Either blue Hyundai did something on clutch so that it will worn out or they given the car without checking or Hyundai itself has the problem.

There are reviews that they tighten up clutch cable and spoil the clutch plate and try to cheat us by getting the clutch plate replacement. But I am not sure.

Moreover, previously I had driving experience of 5 years and I know how to handle the clutch carefully. So there is big issue.

I even called the Hyundai customer care service but there is no help. I even would like to give 0 stars to their service. My friend brought i10 from Trident Hyundai and he has better experience than blue. So I am not suggesting it to anybody.

Correct. Hyundai delivered me my first car of life, Santro with damaged AC condensor which I discovered only during the 4th month of ownership. SPS Hyundai in Tiruvallur - Tamil Nadu is a robber and royally screws customers' hard earned money.

Do not leave them. Definitely either Hyundai would have given you a faulty car with worn out clutch or the service guys would have robbed your clutch to fulfill some of their greeds or known customers' clutch requirement and would have fitted that damaged clutch in your car.

In my opinion all Hyundai dealers are cheats and culprits. I would definitely post a detailed review of my pains undergone due to purchasing my first car Santro with my 10 year saved money.

Pathetic.

Hi I purchased Grand i10 Petrol last year from Blue Hyundai Rajajinagar Bangalore. I given the car to second service on this year Blue Hyundai Rajajinagar Bangalore.

The service advisory Thomas Kuruvilla told that Clutch plate is gone and it needs to replace the clutch assembly. It was run around 8K and I was not riding on the clutch.

My question is how a clutch can go in this short duration. Either blue Hyundai did something on clutch so that it will worn out or they given the car without checking or Hyundai itself has the problem.

There are reviews that they tighten up clutch cable and spoil the clutch plate and try to cheat us by getting the clutch plate replacement. But I am not sure.

Moreover, previously I had driving experience of 5 years and I know how to handle the clutch carefully. So there is big issue.

I even called the Hyundai customer care service but there is no help. I even would like to give 0 stars to their service. My friend brought i10 from Trident Hyundai and he has better experience than blue. So I am not suggesting it to anybody.

Top Bottom