Varun Motors, Hydernagar: Maruti Suzuki Dealership Experience

Thread Starter #1
After reading many reviews and driving friends cars i decided to book swift vxi

IN THE SHOWROOM(15 june):-

I was welcomed by a sales executive asking me to have a seat and i called up my executive who called me several times and was explained by him about the car and features

After 5minutes, i asked to have a test drive of swift zxi and the vehicle was in pathetic condition. My brother in law drove it and me,mom and sister took rear seats and was bit conjusted.[frustration]

Sales executive had no knowledge about the car really. After having TD we booked swift vxi white and red(confused between these two colours) and have to inform them within a week.

The frustating part is they are offer no freebies "yes" no floor mads,no ganesh idol nothing
And they are claiming there are no freebies offered on swift and dzire. [anger]

I heard many dealers give 2k worth of free accessories

And to my surprise no coffee or even water is offered[anger]

My brother in law spoke to sales manager and after 20minutes of discussion he said he would call me on monday and inform whether they can give any freebies or not

Honda dealers way of treating their customers are really different and nice and in short words not like maruti's

Last edited:
Please could you mention the dealer name? So that many can be aware of it in your city,

AFAIK, some dealerships are only concerned about the money, there are discounts for swift petrol from many years, you could try other dealers in your city.

Also the idol,floor mats and perfume are offered by most of them.

Swift, Dzire,Ertiga all these vehiles have cash disounts for petrol variant and exchange bonus for diesel variants, along with basic accessories for mattings, flaps, idol, perfume packages.
Do share the name and branch of the dealership you visited which lets other members have an insight for the same as well.I would also suggest you to try with other dealer in your city, and see whats offering and if someone known to any dealership friend,co-worker, or even our TAI members might be knowing.

Thread Starter #4
Varun motors, Hydernagar

he says you cannot get any free accesory in this entire city on swift/dzire [anger]

If this is the case then you can simply go to some other city to get the car, believe me its not at all hard. But i wonder what would be the scene when you'll be going for the service.

Guys,
I too had bad experience in Maruti delearship when I went to enquire about ertiga and even my buying experience was bitter.

I liked Ford and Honda's care over the customer. They try to convert the enquiry into sale by the way they deal with people. My buying experience was realy bitter in Maruti. I willpost in brief in the ownership section of this thread.

Guys,
I too had bad experience in Maruti delearship when I went to enquire about ertiga and even my buying experience was bitter.

I liked Ford and Honda's care over the customer. They try to convert the enquiry into sale by the way they deal with people. My buying experience was realy bitter in Maruti. I willpost in brief in the ownership section of this thread.
I guess dealership experience more or less depends on the particular dealer we are stuck with. For me I had great experience, both pre and post purchase, at the Maruti dealer. On contrary, my experience at Honda was as pathetic as it could get. Infact I cancelled my booking for amaze and dealership experience was one of the reason for it.

Your making a good choice with the car just try out a different dealer in your city.. Your problem should be solved...

Don't know why these dealers takes the customers as granted? The situation varies from dealer to dealer but a person spending lacks on a car at least deserves water, coffee, good treatment and more important the information about the car he is interesting in. I don;t think the manufacturers (Maruti, Honda, TATA, m&M etc) are looking into these kind of cases. In most of the dealerships the staff works in a govt office manner. They least care about the customers, and this is when the auto industry is rising in India. Most of the times even the test drive vehicles are not available, and the showroom guys take the number of the customer and never call them for a TD.

I have had experience with 3 Maruti dealers in Pune, trying to buy the same car.
Actually, paying the booking amount and cancelling from 2 dealers. With 3rd, still under process- will update only after delivery.
Secondly, as per my experience, the dealers are VERY much interested in Insurance being done by them. Without it-as it happened in my case, twice- they will not bother about delivery. The 2 cases where I cancelled, I had said, I will get the insurance done by myself.

The 3rd one said, "we don't care if you book or not, without Insurance from us, we will not take the order".

Top Bottom