Originally Posted by Charger91
Congrats on your new car. Do post pictures of your new car.
I have also booked a Wagon R Vxi with Premier Carworld and awaiting delivery for the same. Premier quoted me a good price for my old car. Although they are not offering the 4th year extended warranty as offered by other Maruti dealers in Kolkata.
Dealer has told me that the car would be delivered with Temporary Registration valid for 30 days. I need to take the car for Permanent Registration with Barasat RTO.
I have a few questions:
1. Can you comment on your overall dealership experience?
2. Did you receive all the documents during delivery?
3. How is you car performing now?
4. Did you do a PDI before taking the car?
Dear Charger 91,
Thanks for congratulating, albeit my car is more than a year old now
As for your 4th year extended warranty, ask them (Premier) the reasons for not allowing it in your case. If required, contact Maruti (Kolkata HO or Gurgaon HQ) directly via email and/or phone and get the issue clarified/resolved.
Yes, the temporary registration is valid for 30 days. But Premier will complete your permanent registration number documentation before that, don't worry. After that, Premier will intimate you the date for affixing your number plates for which you will have to take your car to Barasat RTO.
Answers to your other questions are as follows:
1. My overall experience with Premier has been more than satisfactory. Contact one Supriya Mondal at Premier. He's the Corporate Team Leader at Premier in Agarpara and a very friendly & helpful person.
2. Yes, I received all the documents during delivery except for the Smart Card and Tax Certificate, which arrives after a month or so and can be collected from Premier or delivered at your doorstep.
3. I haven't used my car much since it's purchase and so I am getting a mileage of approx. 10-11 Kmpl as of now. But Premier personnel have assured that once I have driven more than 5000 Kms, the car will give 15-16 Kmpl. Apart from that, there are no issues at all. It is running good.
4. No, I couldn't do a PDI before delivery due to mobility issues. I was completely dependent on Premier for this. However, on the day of the delivery I did tally the specifications with my car and found everything to be in place.
I hope to have answered all your questions to your satisfaction.
Have a good time with your Waggy!!!