First Impressions of Pride Honda and Amaze !!

Thread Starter #1
Friends

I have just visited a new Honda dealer in Hitech city(Madhapur) Pride Honda and first impressions of Amaze sedan too. I could not able to do a TD as the TD vehicle is out and had very less time. So clicked few pics of Amaze and showroom. I will write my first impressions of Amaze in the next post with few pics, till then a teaser to enjoy

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Here my review about the show room and Amaze goes

A brand new show room in a most happening and costliest area(Hitech city) in Hyderabad.

Nicely set up show room ambiance and plenty of parking space in front .

About AMAZE now. I sat in one of those Amaze on display which was a petrol one.

- Nice thud sound of the door, ingress egress is easy
- Nice driving seat position and was very happy that a compact sedan steering is not touching my knees
- Plenty of space inside was wonder to me and good head room better than Vento
- Dash plastics not upto the mark of Honda badge and look bit plain
- Leg room is sufficient and foot well is spacious
- Gear non is handy and has short travel on the gears
- Rear seating is really comfortable was not expecting that space for 3 is easy and good leg room too.
- Exterior looks from the rear are really good

I am Amazed with the amount of space in side and impressed with its steering position

Now the pics speak, pics of Amaze, show room pics, pic of Brio, out side showroom there are few vehicles parked for 2nd sale and a Jazz was really impressive with its alloys

Attachments

Thread Starter #3
pics continued

Attachments

Thread Starter #6
Thank you Sethu, a TD of the car is still pending, I will do it after 15th and present my report here[:)]

Interior exactly resembles BRIO, HONDA would have done some thind different as far the interiors arte concerned.

Alll in all they have done a good job, and think will give stiff competition to dZire...

Do we have anjy ownership review in here ??

Nice coverage. Would have been complete with TD review also.

The interiors of Amaze is a bit let down, specially the dash. It lacks the premium-ness for the price people would pay. But it is roomier than Dzire for sure.

@Gurrala74: Good initiative. Can't wait for more. Your perspectives are amaz(e)ing ;). By the way, wouldn't it better to move this thread to the Test Drive section?

Expecting some good technical inputs from you owing to your age and experience. Don't dissappoint us !

Thread Starter #10
@Anshuman, thank you I will finish the TD soon

@Sam, thank you, yes its space is really amazing to me and surprisingly the seats are more spacious and big enough and steering wheel position impressed me. Yes I will move the thread once I am done with the TD report[:)]

Do not expect too much of technical stuff from my TD report as I always like to write some common man feelings about a new car

The Jazzy looks amazin in those black and silver alloys.. sad for jazz been discontinued.
This car is a multi purpose vehicle which suits all requiremnts lik space, comfort, styling, etc.. lets see if honda relaunches wit a bigger engine 1.5 l.
Amaze is a good car in terms of interior space. liked the integration of boot to body in a very professional manner which does not contradict to the any after work job. nice work by honda engineers. performance is also mated to efficiency, will TD the car this weekend. will update my experiance.

Nice report Gurrala sirji and personally i feel Honda has done a great job except the interiors.

They could have done something to make it bit different from the Brio.

Waiting for the TD report as well.

Thread Starter #15
@Rightnow

That is the first thing I checked while entering into the car and I found that thud sound, but anyway since you have highlighted I will check that once again while doing a TD, tell then that comment is in "reserve" [:)]

Top Bottom