VW Whilefield (Apple Auto) Bangalore - An Amazing Experience

Thread Starter #1
Got my new Vento TDi Highline this month, on 13th to be precise.

I started looking for a new car sometime in the last week of Feb and I shortlisted a few models like,
Nissan Sunny
Renault Scala
Skoda Rapid

Got to test drive Sunny & Scala on the same day. I liked those cars for the driving experience but was not at all happy with the kind of interiors and the over build quality for that price. So, I chose to check for Vento & Rapid though I had a feeling that the Vento would cost more than my budget.

Browsing through the VW website I got WV Whitefield's number as it is close to my office. Just called them to check for price and I was connected to Mr Naveen, Sales consultant. Frankly speaking I was reluctant to ask for a test drive as I thought it was beyond my budget. However, I could not say NO when Naveen offered me a test drive, specially because he was ready to come to my office within a couple of hours.

To my surprise he turned up with a Vento diesel highline by 4pm and I didn't have a choice but to drive it [:D] Went around the ORR and those broken service road to get a feel of the car. I was impressed, no doubt. However, I was not happy with the Comfortline variant for its features and the highline seemed beyond budget.

I had a decision to make and thought, since Skoda Rapid too is almost the same car costing about 5% lesser, I should consider Rapid. I visited Skoda dealer and was not impressed with the Car as I was quoted almost the same price as vento but with a few less features.

The next day was a Saturday and another VW dealer, Elite motor-Hosur Road was close to my residence. So, thought of going there and checking the Vento highline once again. Called them before going there, but to by disbelieve, I was made to wait for 15-20 minutes even though there were no customers in the showroom. I really got pissed off, but still had to check the car and get a quote for highline. I was quoted 12.99 lakhs with free insurance, 10K cash discount & 8K corp discount. The quote matched the one shared by Apple Auto.

During all this while Feb month was over and I was in March, when you usually expect some schemes/discounts on cars. So, I called Elite once again and was told they have some Jan/Feb 2013 manufactured highline models which could cost me 12.47 lakhs + those discounts. However, the March models were supposed to have a few enhanced features related to the music system. Suddenly I felt the highline variant is within my reach, however, I was not keen on a slightly older model. But then, a feb model was saving me almost 50K compared to a March model. I was surely in some dilemma. However, with my experience at Elite Motor I could not have gone back to them.

Finally I decided I would go for the Vento Highline latest model. Went back to Apple Auto the next day, 5th of March. Spoke to Naveen again and met a few more guys, Prashant, Vignesh & couple of more. I was amazed to see their customer service and attitude towards me. I did feel like they want to sell their car to me and not the other way round. Had not felt so at Elite. Every person I interacted were equally good and professional. I was also glad to get a quote matching other "used car" dealers for my old Verna. I came back happy with a promise that I need to get my wife and daughter to select the color. The most heartening thing, I was being offered the March manufactured model with new features for the same price as that quoted by Elite for the Jan/Feb models.

I went back to the Showroom on 6th of March evening. Spent some time discussing about the final price and also met Mr. Raghavan in the process. He is the sales manager and gave me lot of comfort about dealing with Apple Auto. I finally talked about a few freebies and closed the deal for approx. Rs.11.46 lakhs excluding the extended warranty and the navigation system. However, there was an issue, my Dad did not want me to take delivery between 14th March & 14th April. So, potentially I had just 7days, including a Sunday to take delivery. Mr Raghavan however, promised to deliver within that one week. Finally I booked the car on 6th March.

However, I was worried my loan itself may not be processed within such short time, specially since it was SBI. I was pleasantly surprised once again as Mr Prashant & Karthik made sure my loan was approved in 2 days. So, 11th I signed the loan agreement to finish the process and 12th March my car was registered. I took delivery on 13th March- could not believe I have a new car within a week.

Overall I did not find anything to complain about. All the staff interacted to were very cordial and helpful. Specially, Mr Naveen who kept me updated about everything to make sure I get the delivery in time. This is my 3rd car and but have never come across such excellent dealer in Bangalore before.

I am hoping for a similar association with them going forward when I need any maintenance or service for my car. I would be really surprised if I feel disappointed with them in future.

Re: VW Whilefield (Apple Auto) Bangalore-- An amazing experience

Nice and great review there hlamit, loved reading it, anyways welcome to The Automotive India and congrats for your new Vento,

Hope to see an ownership review soon.

I have seen this showroom a couple of times when going to my office and AFAIK it has come up recently.

Where does the showroom has its service center?

Excellent experience by a VW Dealer.Congrats and welcome to Ventian's Club Amit.Vento is an excellent Car with excellent performance and luxury.We too had one and it is 2012 Used one.My Rocket had done 14600 Km in 11 months,but,we bought her a month ago.In a month,we had done about 2000 Km.

hi
Nice to hear good reviews about Apple Auto. I also took my Vento HL model from there. (Sep 2012), Mr.Ravi Kiran was the SA. I took felt happy to deal with them.

Only -ve is they promised to send the picture that was clicked during delivery.. and i am yet to receive it.

Also i got some good discounts as well, including 45L of diesel. [:D]

Yet to check their service center, but have a feeling it should be good, because i had called them couple of time and was connected to the service manager directly and he was really polite and helpful.

Hope they stay the same.

Thanks

Anand

Congrats on your new buy. [clap]
Hope this thread would attact more potential buyers towards Apple Auto Whitefield.
I guess you are mentioning about the one in Mahadevapura Outer Ring Road. I will sure visit them when If I decide to change my car anytime.
Once again thanks for sharing your wonderful experience.

Top Bottom