Skoda Fabia Checkup at Autobahn, Mumbai

Thread Starter #1
SKODA AUTOBAHN SERVICE CENTRE KURLA ,MUMBAI

After all the skoda A.S.S bashing reviews i had read and heard about i was in for a pleasant surprise when i took my Car for a Normal Checkup(After 18 months of ownership).

The Service advisor was a courteous fellow and i told him that i would be waiting in customer lounge to take delivery of my car.He assured me that my Car would be taken on a priority and told me that car would be ready within 2.5 hours.

The customer lounge was a nice roomy place,with TV,Auto-magazines and also a foot massager.Also i could see the service area through a Large glass opening.(Splendid view watching all these german beauties together)

The total checkup included general repair,Topping up of coolant,AC disinfection and Wash.

The car was ready in the stipulated time as promised, sparkling clean [:D] and total cost came upto 1800/-

Overall the experience was much better than my last time,Kudos to Autobahn Service centre and hope they maintain the same standards of service which will surely give a few brownie points to Skoda from customers.

Below are few pictures i took while car was being serviced.

DSC_0419.jpg

DSC_0417.jpg

DSC_0421.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

OVERALL RATING: 8/10 [thumbswink]

Last edited:
Re: Skoda fabia checkup at autobahn

Something good to hear about Skoda ASS after all negative reviews over a period of time.[clap]

Yeah,

Skoda service is improved a lot these days and after the launch of Rapid it has even more impressive and spares are also cheaper these days than before

Top Bottom