Visit To Concorde, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - TD of Storme

Thread Starter #1
Friends,

We had been to a new TATA showroom in Mumbai, Concorde, Prabhadevi for a Storm test drive along with our members Raja,Superbad,Dharmesh during January'2013. I am just sharing few pics of the showroom,various vehicles in showroom,Storme pics,our TD pics of Storm, hope you enjoy them[clap]

It is the best showroom of TATA I have ever seen and Kudos to the people over their for the hospitality and assistance for the TD[:)]

Sorry for the pic quality friends, they are done with my samsung wave 525

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Re: Visit to Concorde,Prabhadevi,Mumbai-TD of storme

pics continued..

Attachments

Re: Visit to Concorde,Prabhadevi,Mumbai-TD of storme

Superb dealership.Looks(and feels) totally world class.Thanks RK Sir for sharing these wonderful pics with us.Waiting to know your dealership and TD experience.Just Bring It!

Thread Starter #5
Xover,

About the dealership, I think I have already written about them in my opening post that I have not seen such beautiful TATA outlet so far and rest the pics will talk. Our TD was almost for an hour all the four of us tried the beast and the people there in the dealership were very humble and having lot of patience, Kudos to them. Other pics are already posted by Raja in the Storm test drive thread. These were the pics I forgot to post during last month and suddenly noticed them today and thought of sharing them with you guys[:)]

Thread Starter #7
@ALL here

In the pics at begining Whose that in the Driver seat?Does the steering touch the thigh of yours? was it corrected?
That is our Superman !! Mr.Superbad. yes his the knees touch steering as he needs a specially ordered(steering column) storme for him[lol], check his report and pics on Storm test drive thread

Thank you for sharing this bro. Someday I will surely buy safari strome, its looks like kinda land rover :-)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing the pics gurrala sir. Dealership looks nice and big.

Those screens are pretty cool touch as well.

Is this the kind of dealership that TATA has opened in Delhi where they have big screens and all which tells the features of the car?

Is this the kind of dealership that TATA has opened in Delhi where they have big screens and all which tells the features of the car?
exactly.

This tells that tata is pretty serious about making a comeback to be in the reckoning in the domestic market.
Even the SA was mentioning that next 2 to 3 years would be a lot action packed for TML both in sedans and UV space.

A newer storme is being readied as early as 2 years. Same with the manza.

Leave aside my grouse for not fitting the right dimensions in storme, that wont be the case for most of the buying public.

Just hope they do the transformation of aria interiors to the storme.

That steering (aria) was perfect for me and i had no problems sitting in the drivers seat.

Just wish the ambience offered to us will be available all around the country.

Thank you for sharing this bro. Someday I will surely buy safari strome, its looks like kinda land rover :-)
+1.The Land Roverish front is the best part about the looks of Storme.I have also said elsewhere that looks of Storme is the biggest draw atleast in that segment!

We were in my Punto, and Raja said that's it, here it is concorde motors. And I was [surprise] to see the dealer showroom from outside. Then we entered the showroom, I was late there as was parking car, this people headed and met Mr. Gurrala. I was again [surprise] [surprise] after entering the showroom. Ambeince was none less than any 5 star hotel/restaurant. There were big screens and IPads attached to it to display the technicality and interiors and 360 degree view of the car. All cars in their range were inside the showroom and you can go around and check any of them as per your choice.

Never in the whole conversation and time we spent at showroom, SA's showed any kind of irritation or frustration because of us. They patiently answered many answers to us.

Also we got Storme to TD as many KMs we want. It was really nice experience. I Hope TATA bring such dealer experience all around the India.

Thread Starter #14
Thank you for sharing this bro. Someday I will surely buy safari strome, its looks like kinda land rover
Thank you Tenida, its my pleasure doing so.

Yes Singhji, I heard about Delhi new showroom also similar to this and other impressions of the concorde Mumbai is already posted here below by Superbad,Dharmesh

exactly.

This tells that tata is pretty serious about making a comeback to be in the reckoning in the domestic market.
Even the SA was mentioning that next 2 to 3 years would be a lot action packed for TML both in sedans and UV space.

A newer storme is being readied as early as 2 years. Same with the manza.

Leave aside my grouse for not fitting the right dimensions in storme, that wont be the case for most of the buying public.

Just hope they do the transformation of aria interiors to the storme.

That steering (aria) was perfect for me and i had no problems sitting in the drivers seat.

Just wish the ambience offered to us will be available all around the country.
+1.The Land Roverish front is the best part about the looks of Storme.I have also said elsewhere that looks of Storme is the biggest draw atleast in that segment!
We were in my Punto, and Raja said that's it, here it is concorde motors. And I was to see the dealer showroom from outside. Then we entered the showroom, I was late there as was parking car, this people headed and met Mr. Gurrala. I was again after entering the showroom. Ambeince was none less than any 5 star hotel/restaurant. There were big screens and IPads attached to it to display the technicality and interiors and 360 degree view of the car. All cars in their range were inside the showroom and you can go around and check any of them as per your choice.

Never in the whole conversation and time we spent at showroom, SA's showed any kind of irritation or frustration because of us. They patiently answered many answers to us.

Also we got Storme to TD as many KMs we want. It was really nice experience. I Hope TATA bring such dealer experience all around the India.
+100, Thank you friends for your posts[:)]

350Z

Core Team
Yes. Concorde Delhi has a similar setup. The showroom has many interesting facilities and Tata merchandise on sale. They're coming up with more such dealerships soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom