Review of Sireesh Auto, Mahindra Dealership

Thread Starter #1
hello guys for us the response from the Quanto delears was really awesome and not only from the quanto even from the entire staff of SIreesh Auto
and from the day one of my test drive have met many people and

for dam sure i want to suggest yot few things for those who go for test drive

1st try to use smooth language with the staffs

2) try to share the knowlegde what you have got in the field of auto mobiles a regarding maintaince and pulling and other this regarding vehicles

3) guys test drive is not only ment for city limits i request you people at least spend some amount and try to move for more then 40kms and i know in sireesh no one will say no for that . and they may say no sir not to far and may give some reasons but say them have to check everything regarding vehicle and treat them friendly and also try to have some coffee/tea with them(treat them friendly and also try to have some coffee/tea with them its left for u guys thats our way when we go for test drive

and if you want to go for any vehicles test drive means contact santosh (both santosh) prasad and even few of the others are also smoth

and when you go for city limits means you will be in 2nd or 3 rd gear and they will give you at the most of 4 to 5kms but in that what can you find out ?
regarding the vehicles? and blame that no milage
( offcourse for me in quanto i got 14 in city limits )

so please guys take some highway roads and do test drive so that you can get the complete details of the vehicles and when you do that try to take the vehicle to you home also
this is my personal suggestions not only for bangalore sireesh for most of the delears

but at the end a girl who was in finiancial dept some some issues
1)she told us that they is no loan thro axis bank but after few days we got a call and the person from axis back came to our home a statement that axi bank has approved a loan of 5L
2) at the last she told that have to give the processing charge of 3500 even though there was not much work

3) even after paying the fee also her processing charge
she told that unless the money comes to my hand i wont give the due certificate

that makes me really angry and told to dad that say bye to her and her loan process cancel the loan and pay the rest 1.90L
so now let her keep thinking for her behaviour

Last edited:
Re: Mahindra Quanto delearship in bangalore

Hey buddy do you have contacts in Pune. didnt find much responsive guys when I went to the showroom. Their attitude seems that they are there because it is their office hours and not much interested in selling the cars.

Hey buddy do you have contacts in Pune. didnt find much responsive guys when I went to the showroom. Their attitude seems that they are there because it is their office hours and not much interested in selling the cars.
from my experience .
Irrespective of the company , No two dealers are the same.
Because where in we got much better response from G3 motors in mumbai, a totally opposite approach towards the customer was observed for AVIS motors.

This was only during my initial inquiry.
The same Avis motors were much more approachable 6 months prior, that on the phone though.

Thread Starter #4

yes it depends on the persons for that we need to find some solutions to fight wit them

Top Bottom