Zen came in 4 models
1. Classic - doesnt look good, lets not talk about it
2. Carbon - 2 door version of Zen, limited edition I believe - Crazy resale value (north side of two lakhs)
3. Zen Carburator (This model along with the above two came with Carburator engine)
4. Zen Mpfi - this came with MPFi engine - costly to buy, preferred for daily usage, not so cheap on maintenance.
5. Zen Estilo - This will go Off topic if I put anyting about this car.
I am suggesting you to go ahead with the 3rd option mentioned above.
Here is something you might be interested in, I searched in some websites & here are some cars for sale in Gurgaon.
Zen Carburator cars for sale ads in Olx.in zen 1997 model renewed for next 5 year in just @ 60000 - Gurgaon - Cars
Zen Mpfi model for sale. Zen with CNG - Gurgaon - Cars - Udyog Vihar
Hope this helps in your Zen hunt.
Fiat Palio isnt a easy to maintain car (atleast as far as I know), one of my friend has a car & some quick points about Palio:
1. Refined engine (may be better than some new cars in production today)
2. Tough body, huge space, good suspension, Stylish OEM
3. Available in 1.2 Petrol, 1.6Petrol (not sure abuot this one though) & ofcourse the giant 1.9D!
4. Last model of Palio lauched was called - Style (or Stile) it came with alloys, rear wiper & all usual features.
1. Parts may be difficult to source after a few years, for now you should be able to manage without much issues
2. Tata Service centers may not be the best place to service your Palio
3. STrange facts - Rear wiper blade cant be changed, whole wiper arm needs to changed! Costing 780/- (However I did a jugaad for my friends car)
4. Its lacks the mileage factor, double digit mileage is difficult in this car (thanks to that superb engine which turns almost everyone into Micheal Schumacher)
Palio - Drivers car (strictly for enthusiasts) - Pleasure guaranteed
Zen - Daily use + mod friendly car + surprising package considering its price OT
: Dear Mods, I am no where connected to that website or people selling those cars. Just sharing what I found. Pictures are from google search