Originally Posted by swiftkolkata
today i td the car but found cabin is bear noisy so confused.
You mean engine noise filtering in?
Don't just test drive the car in city streets around Alipore. If you are really interested take it to some highway (or Red Road or Rajarhat) and see how it performs.
Check list (not comprehensive from top of mind):
1) Check all the internal fittings and plastic;
2) check all indicators, lights, warning displays, seat belt alerts, door ajar warning, wipers, music system etc are working.
3) Check the doors, specially the drain holes for rust.
4) Check the door rubbers/beading for tears.
5) Check the headlight and tail light for cracks etc.
6) Check AC
7) Check upholstery, shift leather, steering leather for tears or signs of rough use
8) Check the engine, clutch etc. (take a trusted mechanic or have it inspected by TASS, they charge something but you would have peace of mind)
9) Check suspension (you have the option to upgrade @Rs.12000/- through TASS.. so would not be too worried if there are minor discrepancies)
10) Check the tyres and alloys (specially the stepney). If its really 30K kms; you should have good amount of tread left. Check for irregular wear or if one of the tyres is more worn than the other. Might hint towards an alignment problem (easily fixed) or something more severe.
11) Check up registration and owner details in vahan website
And lastly in this case , don't inspect the car inside the showroom :-). Take it out in the broad daylight. Search the forum for detailed used car buying check-list. I am sure there is one.