Suggest a Sedan. Budget 7 - 9 Lakhs

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

I'm planning to buy a car.its for my father.He is a government employee who travels daily 200kms.
My budget is 7-9 L, Sedan, Location Bangalore.
Looking for Fuel efficient, comfortable, diesel version.

Guys suggest me a car...i'm confused right now because i'm new to this.

350Z

Core Team
I'm planning to buy a car.its for my father.He is a government employee who travels daily 200kms.
I would recommend looking at the Nissan Sunny. It’s a perfect budget sedan for long distance travel as well as fuel-efficient. Limited Sales & Service network could be a concern but I don’t think that would be a major issue in Bangalore. Here’s the link to our official review: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...n-sunny-road-test-review.html?highlight=sunny

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi friends,

My budget is 7-9 L, Sedan, Location Bangalore.
Looking for Fuel efficient, comfortable, diesel version.

Guys suggest me a car...i'm confused right now because i'm new to this.
My recommendation goes for Swift Dzire ZDi. Its a VFM sedan. It combines all the features such as safety, comfort , After Sales Service and resale value too.
Nissan Sunny would also be a good selection if your car would be chauffeur driven. It offers tons of space for a comfortable stay on the back seats.

With that budget you can look for
1. Swift Dzire Zdi: It's a proven car and low on maintenance with good FE and A.S.S
2. Nissan Sunny: Another good sedan with good FE as well, but the service network is not that broad as of yet.
3. Skoda Rapid 1.6 Tdi: Good car but A.S.S might not be as good as the car.
4. Toyota Etios VX-D: Nice car, Toyota so reliable and A.S.S wouldn't be problem as well.

Surprised why no recommendation for Ford Classic here.
with the latest price cut (of course after compromising a bit of features) it is more VFM than DZire (which I don't call a sedan anymore, sorry no offence here, please excuse me)

Fuel efficient, spacious with superb ride and handling.

350Z

Core Team
Surprised why no recommendation for Ford Classic here. Fuel efficient, spacious with superb ride and handling.
Being a Fiesta owner myself, I can recommend one with eyes closed for those who love to drive. Honestly though there are certain downsides which includes further cost cutting on New Classic (Personally I dislike that) as well as the car is likely to be discontinued in the near future. Now since he has a flexible budget, that’s where Sunny scores better. It is at least a newer model with better interior finishing, somewhat ‘premium’ brand image and oodles of space but if driving pleasure is also one of the major criteria (that although he hasn't mentioned), then definitely the time to reconsider.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Do your research well, take your fathers views, take him to test drive all short-listed cars, My suggestion is Go for TATA Manza Elan,
Surprised why no recommendation for Ford Classic here.
with the latest price cut (of course after compromising a bit of features) it is more VFM than DZire (which I don't call a sedan anymore, sorry no offence here, please excuse me)

Fuel efficient, spacious with superb ride and handling.
+100 Both these cars are very nice options as well. Both the cars are VFM too. DOn't know how come i missed these two in the list.

Just TD a Manza, moreover they are throwing some huge discounts which will make this deal even more sweeter.

Top Bottom