Does it Make Sense To Buy Maruti Suzuki SX4 ZDi Celebration Edition?

Thread Starter #1
Friends

I own maruti Esteem for over 7 yrs N i loved every minute with my ride. Recently i thought of upgrading my car and started to look out for all the available options.

I liked verna and vento but the price points and thr features what i was looking dint fall under my budget. Since i dont want to take any loan i limited myself to 9 lakh littel here and there is managable

Downside about verna is its maintainance cost which will shoot my cost of ownership

Vento too had similar story though ride qualities.of both the cars is very good

while i wad searching for my new car. i got to see celebration edition of sx4 diesel.

Upside which i found

Trusted engine
Fully loaded car
After sales service
Cost of ownership would be lower
1 lakh rs discount (50k cash back + 50k exchange bonus)

With car at 9.98 - 1 lakh on road effective price would be close to.8.98
Minus my cars value

Friends i would like honest / expert advise from you all. with this price range am getting this sedan. effective on road price after i give away my esteem would be close to 8.15. would it make sense to go for. this option looking at the price and features?

I know drive quality as compared to likes of vernas n Ventos is not there. am fine if that sabres some couple of lakhs and overall cost of ownership

Pls advise

Thanks
Daljeet

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: SX4 ZDi CELEBRATION EDITION

daljeet I checked out ZDI celebration version of Sx4 last week and was actually impressed I feel its a good deal with a fully loaded sedan at 8.15
reason
1. Maruti peace of mind
2. I have personally not seen Sx4 owners nagging due to any issues
3. it gives good FE meaning cost of ownership would be quite comfortable
4. can be serviced anywhere in india since again its maruti
5. ofcourse your saving couple of lakhs meaning you have a deal there

so far not a bad deal with 8:15 on road and a sedan like Sx4 that too diesel version man

Re: SX4 ZDi CELEBRATION EDITION

You should blindly go for this deal as the ownership and running cost will be much cheaper than both Verna and Vento.

Top Bottom