Originally Posted by CarFanatic
I booked my Polo Trendline Diesel last week by paying 1K as booking amount. Could you please advise whether I need to pay the remaining amount of 6K, 2 weeks before the delivery date?
I think you have made some typing errors here.
by 1k do you mean 1 lac?? (I guess so!)
If yes then,
- No you don't need to pay the whole amount that early
- Ask your dealer to provide you the VIN number/chassis number of the vehicle allotted to you
- Once you get the chassis no., see the manufacturing month (more on that after you receive the chassis no.)
- You have already paid 1 lac, ask them to let you know when your car arrives at their stockyard and personally visit them to check your car
- If you are taking car on loan, I would suggest to keep your papers ready and submit them couple of days before taking delivery of car, so that they are satisfied and you face no problems or delay at time of actual delivery.
keep us posted