Best Second-Hand Hatchback Under Rs.4 Lakh?

Thread Starter #1
My acquaintance wants to buy a used hatchback. budget is upto 3-5, 4 lakhs.
Please suggest. I'm thinking mostly hyundais or maruthis because of their A.S.S

Thread Starter #3
Can be diesel or petrol. Priorities are the usual. Good comfortable drive, decent fuel efficiency, etc. Service availabilty is not an issue. But Low maintenance is a must..

Fazer

Suspended
@Bayern, Swift Vxi meets almost all the demands specified. You can also check out Ritz Vxi.
What is your monthly running? This will further filter your search so you can choose more conveniently.
Seeing the petrol prices going northwards, I would, if I had been in your place, get Ford Figo diesel Zxi. It has Power windows, decent mileage, most of the premium features and also fits in your budget. I have never had a ride in it, so can't compare about the drive. If you want comfy drive at the rear, don't go for i10, It has a bit bumpy ride on bad roads.
Try searching out some trustable second-hand car shops and let us know the options available with them.
Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Swift is a best buy, in the specified budget you can get a VXI variant but for a diesel you might need to shell out some extra Money!!
You can also try I20 (If Available) which has a pretty A.S.S. Also consider options like, Santro & Ritz. Keep us posted on your buy..

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Fazer

Suspended
@Santosh - i20 is also a good choice but he will hardly get the Magna variant, which comes loaded with features. The Ritz is also good (Vxi variant) but the Santro is not the choice. With 4Lac budget, he can definitely but a NEW Santro. Right? So, Why settle for a used Santro and save money! [:D]

Top Bottom