On-Road Price of Fiat Punto 2012 Dynamic

Thread Starter #1
As I am buying a new Hatch ..
I am going to showrooms , Searching sites To buy a best car.

My choices are > Suzuki Ritz
> Suzuki Swift
&
> 2012 Fiat Punto

The sites I have seen for ON road prices (Indore M.P.) are - Caarzoo & Carwale

And Now they have my full trust because the quotes given by showroom are similar to the quotes given by them.

RITZ
100_5434.JPG

Swift
100_5433.JPG

from carwale
Captffure.JPG

And Yesterday I went to the TATA-Fiat Dealer for test drive
I liked the car most from these three short listed hatches [roll] .
The dealer said that the on-road price of dynemic is 7.50 lakh
While carwale is showing that -
Capture.JPG

I am thinking that the dealer is lying ... [confused][confused]
So, members of TAI , waht do you all think ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: On road price of Fiat punto 2012 Dynemic

Rates may differ depending upon your state Tax .

I bough my Punto 90HP for 7.35 lakhs from kerala and same week another member from Bangalore bought it for 8.07 lakh.

Did you ask for the discounts on Punto ? You should get a good deal. In fact, Fiat is the only company giving discounts on their Diesel cars over and above Corp which every automaker does.

Please check that as well.

Re: On road price of Fiat punto 2012 Dynamic

In this case the Carwale need to get synchronized with the Auto dealers in your region. .

One Should not ignore the ''Your feedback will help us improve. Please give us your feedback.'' Line at the bottom of website and help them to update the figures.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

Rates may differ depending upon your state Tax .

I bough my Punto 90HP for 7.35 lakhs from kerala and same week another member from Bangalore bought it for 8.07 lakh.
eh ??? if I will buy that 90 hp from Kerela instead of buying that dynemic 1.3 from Indore how much it will cost me to tranport the car here and other things ?
Did you ask for the discounts on Punto ? You should get a good deal. In fact, Fiat is the only company giving discounts on their Diesel cars over and above Corp which every automaker does.
Please check that as well.
Thanks for that..
The Maruti dealer told me that no one (carmaker) will give me discount on diesel but now i will ask him.

BTW
how much percentage of ex-showroom price is taken as rto cost and insurence cost ?? (I hop, you will understand)

Thread Starter #6
Okay , i convinced him for discount and now he came with a "nice" fall in priceing
6.95 lakh as he is telling - "There is an offer in which we will do the insurence in Rs 5000 only".Smile

But I have a new problem
Fiat ending sales partnership with tata

Fiat is going to stand alone in indian market and selecting 178 dealers nationwide.
does it mean that after this month SANGHI BROTHERS ( Tata-Fiat dealership in Indore) will remove the fiat partition of their dealership and will not service Fiat cars too ?

Last edited:
7 lacs 30 thousand on road for Punto Diesel Dynamic in Indore. Not a penny more. You may want to pick it up from Delhi as you will get it cheaper. I bought a Punto Diesel Top End 7 months back from delhi. On road I paid 6.90 lacs [:D], but I had to bargain very hard. You would not be able to bargain on a swift or i20 but for a Punto, demand your price. Thats what I did. I threatened to buy a i20 and they agreed. try it, this is India. Keep me posted.

Thread Starter #8
7 lacs 30 thousand on road for Punto Diesel Dynamic in Indore. Not a penny more. You may want to pick it up from Delhi as you will get it cheaper. I bought a Punto Diesel Top End 7 months back from delhi. On road I paid 6.90 lacs [:D], but I had to bargain very hard. You would not be able to bargain on a swift or i20 but for a Punto, demand your price. Thats what I did. I threatened to buy a i20 and they agreed. try it, this is India. Keep me posted.
Did same and they are now at 6.93, Used Swift at the Place of I20 (Personal Relation With Maruti Dealer [;)] ) If you are Buying Emotion in 6.90 So I will bargain more..

Its because of taxes, which is highest in Blore!

As of now, dealer has is saying maximum that he can offer is 7.35L for Dynamic with few accessories. Is it a fair deal? Members can throw some light!

Thanks for the info buddy,

Unfortunately the following factors have to be considered at the moment - Increase in Punto 2012 Ex- showroom price compared to the previous model, High taxes in Blore, Huge demand for diesel cars after the recent petrol price hike.. Other manufacturers are not even ready to talk about discounts on diesel cars! Actual OTR price of Punto Dynamic without discounts in Blore is @ 7.75L!

Top Bottom