Should I Buy a Used Hyundai Accent CRDi?

Thread Starter #1
i m new here so forgive if i posted in wrong place .i am thinking of buying a accent crdi please suggest me if its a good option in 2012 if not what are the other options my buddget is rs 4lakh,thanks in advance

Welcome to TAI.

First of all, please brief your requirements. We shall suggest / discuss further based on your needs.
Regarding Accent CRDi, there are enough horror stories and few happy hearts. It depends on how the car is maintained by the previous owner (of course a bit of luck is also required)

For 4 lakhs you can get a Verna CRDi / Fiesta-D. If petrol, Honda City / Toyota Corolla / Fiat Linea there are lot many choices

Thread Starter #3
thanks for the reply actually my needs are as follows
1.good fuel economy
2.must be a sedan type
3.good power
4.cheaper to maintain
5. must be diesel
thats what my priorities are help me out please

thanks for the reply actually my needs are as follows
1.good fuel economy
Fiesta, Accent
2.must be a sedan type
All 3
3.good power
Verna
4.cheaper to maintain
Verna / Fiesta
5. must be diesel
thats what my priorities are help me out please
You haven't mentioned your monthly running.
Refer comments in bold. I'm considering Accent / Verna / Fiesta. You may also consider TATA Indigo / Mahindra Verito (Logan) / Ford Ikon TDCi also. Well maintained DZire & Manza are difficult to find in this budget.

Better to avoid Accent CRDi since you have got enough budget to get the latest and superior models.

Thread Starter #5
But the thing is i personally dont like TATA or MAHINDRA very much and FIESTA it doesnt look great for me so the only option left is VERNA and today i seen 2 of them through a dealer one was 2007 model and other one was 2008
here are their details
MODEL-verna crdi 2007
Kms- 75000
colour-silver
Wheel-4 alloy wheels
Price -4,85,000

---------------------------------------------------------
Model-verna crdi sx 2008
Kms - 72400
colour- white
wheel- 4 alloy wheels
Price - 5,55,000
-----------------------------------------------------------
So for me these prices are on higher side, what did u think give me some suggestions or tell me some place where i can get a good deal if u know [confused]

sorry forgot to mention the 2008 was good in pick up and the 2007 one was sluggish and when i asked him about it he said it will be allright and said it only needs cleaning of injectors what do u suggest

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom