I am getting confused between Jazz, i20 and Swift [Petrol].
I like Swift for its look, wherein i can modify it with Swift sportz kit. But issue is with effectiveness of AC, cramp back with 3 people, no boot space for long journeys.
I like Jazz for its engine, back and boot space, AC. But fear of comparitive increase in cost of parts, ASS
, Maintenance, Mileage and resale value after 4 years.
I like i20 for its feature and interiors. But not sure of good mileage, cost of parts, cost of ASS
, whether earlier issue with steering and AC are resolved.
My requirements are as below :
1) I want a vehicle just to travel once in a month from bangalore to Chickmagalore (300 + 300 Kms, to and fro), twice in a month to Mysore (150 + 150 Kms, to and fro) and 100 kms. hardly in city. Once or twice in a year travel to any tourist spot in kerala or in any south indian destination
2) Considering current and future price hike, better to go for Petrol or diesel?
3) Will maintenance charge more in diesel?
4) Looking for :
a) Best leg room
b) Boot space
c) Low maintenance
f) Good after sales service (ASS
g) Moderate vehicle parts cost
h) Comparitively less damage cost during accident
i) Good pickup with AC for 5 well built person
j) Good AC for back seaters also
k) Moderate resale value after 4 years
5) I have 3 options for petrol
a) Swift : so that i can modify with alloy wheels and give a sporty look
-ve : no boot space.
Will this be a good choice for long drive considering 5 people sitting comfortness ?
b) i20 : best features
-ve : no modification can be done to get a sporty look from back.
c) Jazz : Best leg room and boot space
-ve : Low ground clearance. Will this be a problem on Indian roads?
Comparison between i-VTec, K12 and Kappa VTVT engine performance
6) I have 3 options for diesel(didin't test any vehicle) :
For me Vehicle purchasing cost is not an issue, but ASS
cost will be an issue. Please guide me.