Originally Posted by ravib
admin plz dont merge this thread with any other thread.
Following cars fall in my budget.
I am confused.
Optra magnum 1.6 ls
Fiesta classic 1.6 clxi*
Verna 1.4 vtvt
Skoda rapid ambition
Manza safire elan
All the cars you have mentioned have there pros and cons-
1. Aveo- Was a nice car a few years back, but now it is compeletely outdated plus its a slow seller. A new model sonic would be here anytime soon.*
But you can get a very good deal on this vehicle, plus there is a CNG option also (if you need that).*
2. Optra magnum- i believe only the diesel variant is available these days.*
The best thing about this car is that nice Tcdi motor! Other than that this chevy is also dated. But i don't think its production would be stopped anytime soon.*
3.Linea- i personally feel it is the best looking car of the segment. Though active is defficient on sone very nice features . The 1.3 multijet diesel *felt a bit lethargic to me, but the T-jet petrol is a pretty decent engine.*
But beware of FIAT's after sales service and quality issues .
4. Fiesta classic - Its truely a driver's car! On the visual front , thr car looks dated but its not that bad.*
I believe its the best handler of the lot. Rear seat comfort is also decent. Overall it is a very nice package.
5. City corporate- its a honda! Need i say anything more.. Being a base version of the city, the car comes with ABS
6.Verna- best looking of the lot. I can't comment on the 1.4 VTVT . But is very comfortable car provided you drive at very sane speeds.*
7.SX4 - again a dated car! But being a maruti you get a very nice service network, but i wouldn't call it a value for money product.
8.sunny xl - Go only if you need living room like space at the back. Its a good car but there are better options available. Cannot comment on the engine and dynamics .
9. Skoda rapide- it feels like a fabia with vento's boot. Although refined but i would go for the vento.
10. Tata manza elan- very nice to drive , loads of space, decent fuel economy. But its a TATA!!*
Horrible A.S.S and quality of the vehicle!
11. Volkswagen Vento - Its specs may not impress you on paper. But as soon as you sit in it, you 'want' this car.*
Although low on features an power , but a very refined machine.