SX4 diesel shall be preferred on following points,
1. MSIL has better service network than Nissan (I did not say good A$$, I said Network)
2. SX4 has better ground clearance
3. Sunny looks voluminous & SX4 looks very compact and is robust though it is bigger than Sunny in all dimensions.
4. SX4 is 40mm wider than Sunny (1735mm vs 1695mm) so comfortable for 3 adults on rear seats
5. SX4 is way better with higher kerb weight (1225 kg Vs 1092 kg)
6. Good low end torque in SX4 200@1750 against 200@2000 in Sunny
7. Better wheels R15 195/65 against R14 (i think it is 185/70 something)
Rest all depends about how you feel the cars in back to back test drives. Back to back test drives really help understand the cars better. Please do that if not already done.
Sunny looks seriously Ugly to me. anybody ? |
Until now the crown was worn by Swift dezire for ugliest sedan, now that has been snatched by Nissan sunny.
OT: I will go for Tata manza anyday.
I am with you on this!
Manza deserves a test at least! So Mr royshah, give it a go!