Price for 4K Km run used Dec 2010 Honda City

Thread Starter #1
Heads up folks. Putting up second query for a used car. As some of you might be aware I'd got a deal for 2007 Nissan X-Trail for Rs. 6 Lacs. And now they've increased the price to Rs. 8 Lacs since they've started getting good offers and that doesn't suit me now. Coming to the point, my wife's friend would be selling her pristine Dec 2010 bought black color Honda City, done only a mere 4,000 Km. There is absolutely no problem and is a clean title.

Carwale claims in the vicinity of Rs. 8 Lacs. So folks, what should be a reasonable price for this stallion. Hit me up!

Thread Starter #3
Oops.. It's the V-MT variant, I'm not too sure about the current prices of Honda City since the new facelifted version is on cards as should be out soon.

Oops.. It's the V-MT variant, I'm not too sure about the current prices of Honda City since the new facelifted version is on cards as should be out soon.

VMT eh.. I suppose it will reach atleast 9.25L onroad. I would say you try to get the car for 7-7.5L. Because the facelifted version is already out . So, its an old model. Further,its a petrol. So, cannot have much resale value. At 7L, its kind of worth . Just 4K km right. But, ask them the reason for selling and carry out all the Pre-checkings before finalizing.

For Honda City 1.5 V MT with 4000 on clock you can pay "6.8 to 7.2 "in Delhi if the car is in fabulous condition,there are some for 7.4 in other states with low mileage for the same variant.

Thread Starter #6
VMT eh.. I suppose it will reach atleast 9.25L onroad. I would say you try to get the car for 7-7.5L. Because the facelifted version is already out . So, its an old model. Further,its a petrol. So, cannot have much resale value. At 7L, its kind of worth . Just 4K km right. But, ask them the reason for selling and carry out all the Pre-checkings before finalizing.
Brother, the car is pristine condition, don't even need to carry out an inspection. Reason for selling is the couple is moving abroad and is a genuine excuse. So, I'm thinking of quoting in the vicinity of Rs. 6.75 Lacs. Lets see how it works out. Opinions from fellow members are most welcome. Thanks.

Brother, the car is pristine condition, don't even need to carry out an inspection. Reason for selling is the couple is moving abroad and is a genuine excuse. So, I'm thinking of quoting in the vicinity of Rs. 6.75 Lacs. Lets see how it works out. Opinions from fellow members are most welcome. Thanks.
Aha. That's a very good reason. GO for it. Do post an ownership report and initial impressions once you get the car [;)][:)]

350Z

Core Team
This deal can be a steal considering the car is genuine. You can easily crack it up to somewhere around 7.5 Lakh or less and finalize.

Drive Safe,
350Z

7-7.5 lakhs range is a good deal as the car hasn't run even 5k kms so its absolutely a spot payment deal IMO.The price seems good if you can make <7.30 lakhs because the make is in 2010 which means more of depreciation when you sell it in the future.

Thread Starter #11
Ok, so the stallion has an asking price of above Rs. 6 Lacs, best quote wins. One of my acquaintances is planning to put his hands on it. Will let you know about once the deal is closed.

Top Bottom