Originally Posted by raj86boy
yah u r right Mr. Boss , its quiet difficult to find OHC in 1-1.25k bracket ...
can u suggest which sedan i can get in this price bracket in good condition ...
Finding a 'good sedan' with 1.25lakhs budget is difficult. Better to spend your entire budget (2.5lakhs) for the car and add 50k for repairs and upgrades.
Here are the choices,
1) OHC: Virgin specimen vtec are availble within this budget (but you should have patience to find the right choice)
2) NHC: 2004~2005 models will fit in this budget. Go for some after market alloys + basic service + repair in another 50k INR
3) Lancer (Petrol): You can get a well maintained beauty for less than 2.5 lakhs. Spend some money for nice alloys and shoes will make the looking killer
4) Lancer (Diesel): Well maintained Lancer D within this budget requires a lot more patience and hunt. Most of the cars have already crossed 100k km.
5) Optra: Post 2006 models (1.6) are good buy. But maintenance will be higher than the above said models.
6) Ikon: Post 2006 Flair models will fit within the budget (even with low miles) But the car looks very outdated. But a TD (of a well maintained car) will steal your heart and force you to buy one
7) Accent: Nice car with average maintenance and FE, but IMO
not a fun to drive car (no offense, just my personal opinion)
8) Fiesta (P): You are luckly if you could find in good condition
Other choices are Logan, Indigo.