Yes you may be right but if we checked the other diesel cars like -
1) Swift - Most favorite hatch but long waiting period.
2) Polo and Fabia - Overpriced
3) Punto - Great hatch but Killed by TASC
4) Ritz - Failed in look
5) Vista - VFM
but hard to believe on Tata quality
6) Figo - Missing basic feature - rear power windows
7) Micra - Overpriced and missing ABS
in top version
8) Liva - Worst interior among all hatchback
9) Beat - 1.0l engine
10) I20 - Overpriced (6.90 lakh Magna CRDI without ABS
). Steering rattling issue.
So at the end of day where should i go?. Its totally depends on your requirements. Take example let say if 'X' person is not concerned about interior then why not Liva? if 'Y' person has not constraint about budget then why not I20, polo and Fabia. If 'Z' person is happy with TASC then why not Vista and Punto?. If someone is ready for long waiting then why not Swift? and list is too long. End of day you should be proud on your purchase