Originally Posted by IntelligenceArtifi
I don't know whether I can get better, read my accident thread. I have been driving for 18 months and have accidents everytime.
I'm a new driver and i've been driving just a month. But I don't feel any problems and my driving all these days are very smooth. Would like to tell you some tips, since I'm new think I could match your experience.
1. Be familiar with the speed to gear ratio.
2. Never drive more than 40-50 KMPH untill you get very familiar on road. Drive in lower gears untill you get used to maneuvering in traffic.
3. Adjust your seating and steering position which suits you and feels very comfartable.
4. There are many driving simulation classes which would help you a lot in this.
5. Drive smaller cars since its easy for you untill you feel confident enough on roads.
6. Always look straight and have all the mirrors in position.
7. Since most of your crash happened during parking, make use of sensors(LCD with camera post preferrable) which is very useful I would say spending on this could reduce your repair cost that occur due to crash.
8. Use steering grip which gives ultimate feedback especially in parking.
9. Don't wear shoes while driving untill you are confident.
10. Get help from some one to look out especially while parking.
For sure you will become an expert in driving soon. Happy driving.