Hyundai Verna Fluidic or New Ford Fiesta?

Thread Starter #1
guys i'm planing to upgrade my car in a month. i'v shortlisted fluidic verna(diesel) and all new fiesta (diesel). which would be the better option???
i knw verna is d most attractive car in this segment, but i'm also convinced wit d looks of fiesta and i'm also aware that the new fiesta is pricy but it has better ride quality nd handling even if it sluggish compared to verna wich has the class leading power. i just want to knw wich one of this offers better mileage. i mean the actual mileage, not the claimed mileage. thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fluidic verna or the all new fiesta???

Which variants are you looking at ? If it is a top variant and you don't need airbags then why not thinking about a Corolla Altis base variant. The New Hyundai Fluidic Verna is much VFM than New Fiesta.

Thread Starter #3
i also want to knw the mileage of d petrol version of these two cars. thnx in advnce

i'm looking for base variant bro...

Please specify your other criteria
Do you want performance oriented car ?
What about back seat comfort and number of passengers seating at back?
What is your monthly running?
What is your maximum budget?
Do you only want to consider only Fiesta and Verna? No city/vento/SX4/Optra/Linea?
If Verna then 1.4 or 1.6?
Which features are must for you ?Eg: ABS, Airbags, blue-tooth connectivity etc?

Thread Starter #6
surfer i'v shortlisted 1.6 diesel variant of verna and new fiesta. so i wanna know which is more fuel efficient of these two. and also maintenance cost, and i'm not considring any other diesel sedans in this segment. and my maximum budget is around 10 lacs. and i'm satisfied with this features that these 2 cars offer.

thanks p3t3r

Go for 1.6 crdi Verna fluidic. New Fiesta is not as good looking as new Verna and interiors lack luxury feel, and Verna has more value for money.

Go with Verna fluidic 1.6

1. Its Hyundai - ASS better than ford + Hyundai has more service stations all over India than ford.
2. Resale - Ford cars has bad resale value history (at least compared to hyundai)
3. Long term Reliability - Again Ford cars loose here to Hyundai
4. Mileage wise - Fiesta is marginally over the Verna.
5. Verna SX:16 Inch Alloy wheels - 195/55 R16 Fiesta Style:15 Inch Steel Wheels - 195/ 60 R 15
6. Verna has slightly more features than Fiesta
Detailed Features Comparison - Hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 CRDI SX vs Ford Fiesta Style Diesel - CarWale

350Z

Core Team
Between the two, it has to be the Hyundai. Both of them deliver more or less similar fuel efficiency. And be informed that it will also be highly influenced by the driving style and conditions. Ford has an advantage of better driving experience but considering the requirements, over all Verna sounds to be an ideal choice.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Do consider VW Vento.

One of my colleague in office opted for Vento after considering new Verna-fluidic & new Fiesta. He initially thought to go for Verna, just evaluated the Fiesta and finally got in love with Vento. [cheers]

Do consider VW Vento.

One of my colleague in office opted for Vento after considering new Verna-fluidic & new Fiesta. He initially thought to go for Verna, just evaluated the Fiesta and finally got in love with Vento. [cheers]
what thing made him go for vento over verna??

Top Bottom