Question About Exchange Bonus

Thread Starter #1
hi guys, i am confused about one thing, if i exchange my car that is 800 for say tata nano then what money benefits will i get? will they give me extra bonus they called as exchange as well as some cost for my car, or this exchange bonus is cost of my old car for if even i sell for scraps, i will get 15 to 20 thousand and if i give them i get 5 thousand exchange bonus. kindly help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Err i am not able to understand your question first of all , please use enough punctuation marks to make your question clear so that people will understand and help you out.

From what i understand above , Exchange bonus is not the value of your car , this is something extra you get for your car.

But first of all i would advice you to sell your car to a direct individual to get better deals. These dealerships get them at dirt cheap prices from you and sell them for a good profit making easy quick cash!

hi guys i am confused about one thing if i exchange my car that is 800 for say tata nano then what money benefits will i get will they give me extra bonus they called as exchange as well as some cost for my car or this exchange bonus is cost of my old car for if even i sell for scraps i will get 15 to 20 thousand and if i give them i get 5 thousand exchange bonus kindly help me

Is it so hard to use punctuation marks or does your key board come without the keys for that?:biggrin:

Err i am not able to understand your question first of all , please use enough punctuation marks to make your question clear so that people will understand and help you out.
I second that. Its such a pain to go through and understand what people are trying to say.[frustration]

350Z

Core Team
Exchange bonus schemes are normally an absolute rip-off. It is not the value of your car but additional cash provided by the dealership / manufacturer over the purchase of new car. Depending upon the condition and other aspects of your Maruti 800, it’ll be perhaps wiser decision to sell it off separately to a trusted individual or even a dealership. If I remember correctly, Tata is offering a bonus of Rs.10,000 in exchange of four wheeler. Hope your existing car will fetch a better value than that?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom