Replacement for the Siena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
Well my Siena or Petra has been serving me faithfully for a long time now. It's completed 80K kms but mor importantly is going to be 10 years old next year. Though it is still in tip top condition and really fun to drive, the time has come to say good bye to her. Well since the thread is in the shopper section, you know what I coming to. The replacement. To start with I want to go a segment higher and switch to Diesel. This will be my first diesel. I would have considered a petrol if my wife had considered the Punto MJD instead of the i10. So diesel it has to be. Well I've done some TD's but I won't share that with you as it may infleunce your suggestions. My budget is 20L stretchable. What do you suggest. Keep in mind that since I was using the Siena, I got used to the power and excellent handling and my next car cannot be a compromise on these 2 features. Once I have a few suggestions, I let you know what I've already checked out.

I assume 20Lakhs will be OTR price. I suggest you wait for the new Jetta , its coming with refreshed looks , a bit more features and a more powerful engine. Being a German , handling will be top-class , i have driven the current Jetta TDI and it was an absolute delight to drive it.

Next other choice is the Skoda Laura if you have confidence with Skoda's A.S.S.

If you can stretch it further to 25Lakhs you can consider the new Passat and Superb too.

AMG

Suspended
Strictly looking for a 3 box car, or will a SUV do?

A yeti makes for a MUCH better buy than the Laura.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom