The Automotive India

The Automotive India (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/)
-   The Car Shopper (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-shopper/)
-   -   Hyundai Verna Fluidic Pre-Owned! Need Help (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-shopper/32327-hyundai-verna-fluidic-pre-owned-need-help.html)

bobazooka 1st October 2017 10:04 PM

Hyundai Verna Fluidic Pre-Owned! Need Help

Hi Folks,

Im owning a Ford Figo EXI model 2012 model done about 25000 kms diesel variant, was looking for an upgrade to a pre owned verna fluidic needed your support and guidance on few queries i had regarding a verna i found here in bangalore,

Details :
Verna Fluidic SX Diesel, 2011 model, 62000 kms done, single owner, tyres battery and clutch changed at 56000 kms.

Its been serviced at Hyundai ASS only.

The owner is quoting a price of 5.7 lacs and might come down by another 30k i what i know.

Im not quite sure if thats a fair price the vehicle seems to be in good condition no accidental history need help form you guys on the below :

1. Is the Verna fluidic worth buying at seconds?

2. At 5.7 lacs is it a fair deal.

3. Does the verna CRDI have a good life span as i intend to keep this for couple of years atleast.

4. Anything in specific i should also get the car checked please opine.

Thank you[:)]

krishna6239 2nd October 2017 10:05 AM

Re: Hyundai Verna Fluidic Pre-Owned! Need help

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobazooka (Post 549911)
1. Is the Verna fluidic worth buying at seconds?

Maybe. Depends on it's actual condition and how the engine has been abused.

Quote:

2. At 5.7 lacs is it a fair deal.

Considering what you said, 4.5 - 4.7L seems fair IMHO. For 62K ODO car, 5.7L not worth it.

Quote:

3. Does the verna CRDI have a good life span as i intend to keep this for couple of years atleast.

My friend managed to suck 95K ODO before he totaled it back in 2016

Quote:

4. Anything in specific i should also get the car checked please opine.

at 60K kms the would replace timing chain and drive belt as per manual. Please check that before you consider. Make sure you check suspension, tyres, transmission, NVH levels,clutch, OBD2 codes etc.

kkn13 2nd October 2017 11:11 AM

5.7 is a bit high, I was getting offers for 4L for my 25k km run City IVTEC a while back
Ideally Honda resale is higher than Hyundai generally

bobazooka 2nd October 2017 06:32 PM

thanks guys, i have seen another verna 2013 model 45000 kms done CDRI with all clutch etc having changed, im visiting him tmrw to have a look at the car.
The owner has bought this car just 3 weeks back and hasnt transferred now he wants to push this off. He is quoting 6.75 which im taking as quite high.

What you guys think would be a better price for me to bargain for.

krishna6239 3rd October 2017 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobazooka (Post 549968)
thanks guys, i have seen another verna 2013 model 45000 kms done CDRI with all clutch etc having changed, im visiting him tmrw to have a look at the car.
The owner has bought this car just 3 weeks back and hasnt transferred now he wants to push this off. He is quoting 6.75 which im taking as quite high.

What you guys think would be a better price for me to bargain for.

Assuming it's in good condition, 5.8L-6.2L INR seems fair for 1.6SX CRDi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobazooka (Post 549968)

This part smells of something shady. Please do check with original owner of the car once before you finalise it. Sometimes loan sharks will repo cars and sell them to others, be vary of this point especially in Bangalore.

Don't forget to check whether the ODO has been rolled back or not. This is a common scam in car market today. Sorry I forgot to mention this in my previous post.