Upgrading From Etios. Suggest New Car Under Rs.12 Lacs

Thread Starter #1
Presently using a Toyota Etios V petrol from 2011 Feb
recently sold it on OLX for 3.7L, we prefer petrol cars as pour usage is very less
in 6.5 years my car just did 44000 kms, Now we are planning to buy a new car and held up selecting a car
test drove a Honda WRV and not at all satisfied with the performance of petrol engine, My Etios would easily move ahead in 3rd gear even at a speed of 10kmph
But these 1.2 Lts cars i see these days need to be at 1st gear every time we slow down

My Budget is 12 Lcs max, Please suggest best car with Similar performance like Etios

**I tried WRV only because it has a sunroof in my price bracket
I prefer petrol cars

Thanks in advance

Re: Suggestion required for buying a car

Hello,
Since your usage is very less, petrol car seems to be a logical choice. Within the price bracket of 12L INR there are many options for you to choose.

Hatchback -
i20, Polo, Fiat punto, Abarth,

Compact-sedan, sedan -
Ameo, Linea, Verna, Vento, Rapid, City

SUV,MUV,Compact SUV -
Ecosport, Creta, Duster.

Upcoming new cars -
TATA nexon, S-Cross facelift, Verna 3rd gen, Vento facelift, TATA bolt, Toyota VIOS

PS : Mentioning the minimum features you want in your new car will help in narrowing down the search/quest.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member

recently sold it on OLX for 3.7L, we prefer petrol cars as pour usage is very less
in 6.5 years my car just did 44000 kms, Now we are planning to buy a new car and held up selecting a car

My Budget is 12 Lcs max, Please suggest best car with Similar performance like Etios

I prefer petrol cars
Honda CITY Ivtec can be a very good and reliable option to choose in your budget. It has 1.5 L Petrol Engine and overall a good product in terms of performance and aesthetics.

Regards

Akash

test drove a Honda WRV and not at all satisfied with the performance of petrol engine, My Etios would easily move ahead in 3rd gear even at a speed of 10kmph
But these 1.2 Lts cars i see these days need to be at 1st gear every time we slow down

I prefer petrol cars

Thanks in advance
Go for the Hyundai Creta 1.6 E+[Petrol]. In, Vizag the On Road price is 11,47,890

Hi,
I would recommend you to stick to sub 4m cars. In that case my recommendation would be-
1. Abarth / Etios Cross (if u want a hatchback).
2. Volkswagen Ameo (Sedan).
3.Ford EcoSport 1.0 Ecoboost (compact SUV)
Personally I would choose the EcoSport.

Top Bottom