Confusion Between Two Pre-Owned Hyundai Cars

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,

I am planning to buy an old car. I stay in Pune. I am not a car expert. I am confused between 2 cars. Can you all please help to select the right one?

Hyundai Accent GLE E3 - 2008 - 75000 KMs - 1.5 lacs
Hyundai Eon1.0 Kappa Magna + - 2012 - 55000 KMs - 2.2 lacs

kkn13

Suspended
Re: Confusion between 2 Hyundai cars

Id avoid both frankly and go in for a used certified 2012 i10, not only is it a much safer and better car but parts etc wont be an issue and also gets a years warranty etc
If you spend around 3.5L,you might also score a 2009 City IVTEC
2.5L will get you a good condition Ritz VDI 2011 if you look properly

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3

Thanks for the suggestion kkn13. My budget is around 2 lacks, I can stretch to 2.2 lacks. Can you suggest any other option in the same range?
With accent, I will get 6 months warranty.

Last edited:

Id avoid both frankly and go in for a used certified 2012 i10, not only is it a much safer and better car but parts etc wont be an issue and also gets a years warranty etc
If you spend around 3.5L,you might also score a 2009 City IVTEC
2.5L will get you a good condition Ritz VDI 2011 if you look properly
Better to search for a petrol hatchback. You can search on OLX, QUIKR, Carwale.
Or you can straightway visit to car dealers. If you go from magarpatta towards race course, you will find many options.

Cars like Ritz, WagonR, Vista, i10, Celerio, Figo(old) could be in your budget. You will have to keep on searching for better options coz good used car could vanish very quickly.

For the options you mentioned, my opinion is to avoid both of them, rather if you are only looking for CITY drive then go for used NANO. At this budget you will get quite new car.

Just for example https://www.olx.in/item/tata-nano-twist-xt-2014-petrol-ID1bFN67.html#f29ad27e05

Top Bottom