I dont have a Creta per say but I know quite a few people who do (Quite a few ex- Honda city Dolphin owners and a few Hyundai loyalits)
None of my friends' cars have any issues so far
One had a minor steering issue but it was fixed immediately
1. Im a Honda loyalist myself and own an immaculate ANHC 2010 myself . Creta really impressed me since older Hyundais were very cheap feeling in my personal opinion. I think Hyundai has come leaps and bounds ahead in terms of quality and I feel its safe to say Hyundai is the new Honda (The old Honda that is, till 2013, when Honda switched to the absymal Brio platform and current City platform). I dont think youll have any major issues with the car at all. Civic and 2009 ANHC are still my favourite cars though and it astonishes me that most other cars including the current City dont feel as well built as them. Creta interiors feel very solid and well built imho.
2. and 3. Depends on your personal preference, take multiple test drives imho
4. Very comfy and commanding position. I found it higher and better than even BMW X1 and Audi Q3 which feel very low in comparison.
6. and 7. Creta is pretty planted for a compact (psuedo? not in negative sense) SUV. Dynamics are very car like yet it gives a good SUV-ish feel. Doesnt feel too large either. Steering is bit heavier than other Hyundais and thats a good thing. Honda steering is more precise however but Cretas is liveable I feel, not bad at all. Might take a while to get used to.
8. So far , I havent heard of or seen anything amiss in any of my friends cars. Maybe try a few ownership reports.
Im actually planning to buy Tucson and was gonna buy Creta myself actually but my dad felt Tucson was more vfm
for the extra bit(engine, legroom, suspension etc , Cretas isnt bad at all though)
Hope this helped you