Mahindra XUV500 W6 vs Hyundai Creta Diesel Auto

Thread Starter #1
hi,
i need some advice from existing xuv 500 owners.
i am planning to buy w6 auto variant but i am not sure if its the right choice mainly because of niggles and issues owners have reported witth respect to the quality of materials used.
so few question which i have on top of my mind
1.is it low on maintenance or will i have to visit the service station every month.
2.how is mahindras service, do they have good technician , do they have the spareparts available or do they always make the owners wait?
3. how is the auto transmission...initial responses are good but long term ownership review will help.
4. fit n finish of instrument cluster...i know its not that great but does it deteroite further..

any help and advice in this regard will surely help.
thanks
sameer

The Creta is a better option since it handles better than xuv . The Creta also feels well built . The Creta is costly since it feels premium and comes loaded with good features . But xuv would be useful if you need to carry 7 people at any given point of time . So if you want a pure 5 seater Creta is best . If you want an occasional 7 seater xuv is the answer .

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for your valuable input, for now amongst these two i have zeroed in on XUV as Creta although is a great car but not at all VFM as it is costing me 18,40000 and XUV after discounts is costing around 17, 80000.

But would still like to hear from existing XUV owners regarding the questions i had posted earlier.

Top Bottom