Upgrading From Swift Dzire. Need Suggestions

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends

I have been driving a Dzire for little over 5 years now and the car has served me well.. no hiccups and good mileage , no service hassles... But somehow i never felt elated with the driving experience being offered by the car...

This year, I am planning to get a new car and i am right now in a stage where everything from SUV to Sedan is on preference.. One day i decide Verna, next day EcoSport and then Vitara brezza, so yeah... life is good [:D]

But lets say, i zero down on the Ecosport .. (i would get the topmost model)..Now Ecosport had undergone some changes in recent time to make it feature comparable with Vitara Brezza and also the next generation Ecosport has been launched in the US, with some exterior styling changes and whole new interior..

So do you guys feel, that someone who decides to buy the Ecosport now , should book the current Titanium +/Platinum model or wait for the next generation Ecosport to get launched in India... Media reports are claiming anytime during either mid or in festival season (Sep-Nov) , dont know how far is this true...

What do you all suggest?

Regards,
Suvo

Re: Need suggestion

Hi Friends

I have been driving a Dzire for little over 5 years now and the car has served me well.. no hiccups and good mileage , no service hassles... But somehow i never felt elated with the driving experience being offered by the car...

This year, I am planning to get a new car and i am right now in a stage where everything from SUV to Sedan is on preference.. One day i decide Verna, next day EcoSport and then Vitara brezza, so yeah... life is good [:D]

But lets say, i zero down on the Ecosport .. (i would get the topmost model)..Now Ecosport had undergone some changes in recent time to make it feature comparable with Vitara Brezza and also the next generation Ecosport has been launched in the US, with some exterior styling changes and whole new interior..

So do you guys feel, that someone who decides to buy the Ecosport now , should book the current Titanium +/Platinum model or wait for the next generation Ecosport to get launched in India... Media reports are claiming anytime during either mid or in festival season (Sep-Nov) , dont know how far is this true...

What do you all suggest?

Regards,
Suvo
Waiting till festive season would be better in my opinion. Along with a fresh looking face, the new version will be getting a completely revamped interior. If you like the old version at that time, there will be stocks with dealers available at good discounts.

Since you have a very reliable Dzire currently, it will be better to wait!

Regards,
Alpha

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Need suggestion

I agree with alpha , lots of car coming this year.
Tata nexon , Renault kaptur , new verna , new ecosport etc.
I will say wait for the new cars to arrive then decide.

Top Bottom