Planning To Book Maruti Alto800. Will I Get 2017 Model?

Thread Starter #1
hi guys i am planning to book a maruti alto 800 this month is it a good time to book a car, will i get new model (2017) if i book in january or should i wait till march 31? please help me friends as this is my first car and i dont have any experience in buying cars.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
hi guys i am planning to book a maruti alto 800 this month is it a good time to book a car, will i get new model (2017) if i book in january or should i wait till march 31? please help me friends as this is my first car and i dont have any experience in buying cars.
Hi buddy, Welcome to The Automotive India[:)]. Since its just been 9 days in the new year, I think getting a 2017 model of Alto800 can be slightly tough. I think waiting till February end or March will be wise because due to demonetization also, Maruti's sales were impacted so which means they'll be having old inventory too. Even though Alto800 is a fast moving model but in present scenario I will suggest you to wait till February end at least.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Hi buddy, Welcome to The Automotive India[:)]. Since its just been 9 days in the new year, I think getting a 2017 model of Alto800 can be slightly tough. I think waiting till February end or March will be wise because due to demonetization also, Maruti's sales were impacted so which means they'll be having old inventory too. Even though Alto800 is a fast moving model but in present scenario I will suggest you to wait till February end at least.

Regards

Akash
thanks for superfast reply Akash bro, it has been really helped me, defnetly will consider your suggestion bro. thank you

Its good that you have finalize your ride. But for a second thought,I would suggest you to post your requirements on in this thread, experts can revert you with best possible options.

There are parallel make & model with Alto800, that could be better suiting your needs.
So before buying just do a detail write-up of your requirement like,

budget
monthly run / daily run
usage on city/highway/town
is the car going to be in bumper to bumper traffic?
physic of people mostly travelling in it.

Thread Starter #6
There is hardly change of spec so you can negotiate good discounts fora Dec 2016 model. Choice remains yours
thank u sir, yesterday i inquired in the nearest maruti showroom they are giving discounts of 25k for december model (alto 800 vxi) and they are telling that to book after march for 2017 models. should i procceed or wait till march?

Its good that you have finalize your ride. But for a second thought,I would suggest you to post your requirements on in this thread, experts can revert you with best possible options.

There are parallel make & model with Alto800, that could be better suiting your needs.
So before buying just do a detail write-up of your requirement like,

budget
monthly run / daily run
usage on city/highway/town
is the car going to be in bumper to bumper traffic?
physic of people mostly travelling in it.
thanks buddy,
i really love the dimension, pick up and fuel efficency of alto 800. my budget is around 4 lakhs and can strech another 50k max. Daily run may be around 25 kms not much on highway. Yes bumper to bumper traffic driving is there and mainly i have to go through some tight roads and finally there are 4 adult members in our family with medium built including me :) . ocassionaly there is need for travel around 80 kms. so whats your suggestion bro?

Why wait when you can have it now, is my idea. However, never show your desperateness to acquire the car to the sales guy. They take advantage. Suggest you look at other showrooms for better discounts. Other than cash you may get lower rate of interest, free 1st year insurance, accessories etc. Have every thing in writing fro them. All the best for your discount hunting !

thank u sir, yesterday i inquired in the nearest maruti showroom they are giving discounts of 25k for december model (alto 800 vxi) and they are telling that to book after march for 2017 models. should i procceed or wait till march?

thanks buddy,
i really love the dimension, pick up and fuel efficency of alto 800. my budget is around 4 lakhs and can strech another 50k max. Daily run may be around 25 kms not much on highway. Yes bumper to bumper traffic driving is there and mainly i have to go through some tight roads and finally there are 4 adult members in our family with medium built including me :) . ocassionaly there is need for travel around 80 kms. so whats your suggestion bro?
Since you are looking mostly for CITY ride with B2B traffic. I would suggest to go for NANO Automatic. The space inside NANO far way better than ALTO.

If you have a 4 lac budget, then NANO XTA suits very well into you budget, plus you cannot equip it with optional alloys, seat cover, and 3M car care package and still you could save more than ALTO.

Just give a test ride of ALTO and you will love the way it drives.

Top Bottom