Good Time To Buy a Ford Ecosport??

Thread Starter #1
Hi folks, I am planning to an upgrade from from 8 year old Swift. She has been very trusty and reliable but i feel like her time is up for me. Hence have been searching for a while now.

I am keen on the Ecosport for 2 reasons. Its and actual upgrade in dimensions androad presence for me. And its the only bigger car to fit my budget of a modest 9 lacs. That being said, i am still confused and have 2 questions to ask fellow members.

1) There is a facelift in the works. Should i wait for a while longer to get it? What kind of discounts can one expect for old model before its launch?

2) The model i am interested in is the Ecoboost trend plus. Since i have set my sights on the Ecosport (that time when you eyes spot every single one on the streets), i have not seen a single Ecoboost. Both dealers in Noida do not have TD vehicles and the car has a 2 month waiting. So it is clear that this motor is not a popular choice at all. Why doesnt this model sell? Would appreciate if Ecoboost owners could shed light.

thanks

Top Bottom