Purchasing a Used Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone, Jasmit here from pune. I am an engineer, self employed and a die hard fan of Long drives. i drive a All new Ford Fiesta and Honda City. i am planning to purchase a Used ( not more than 2 years old and 30000 kms) Chevy cruze LTZ AT. My budget is around 12/13 Lakhs. If you could give me some insight on this.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Chevy cruze LTZ AT

Hello Everyone, Jasmit here from pune. I am an engineer, self employed and a die hard fan of Long drives. i drive a All new Ford Fiesta and Honda City. i am planning to purchase a Used ( not more than 2 years old and 30000 kms) Chevy cruze LTZ AT. My budget is around 12/13 Lakhs. If you could give me some insight on this.
Dear Jasmit, Welcome to The Automotive India. Have a great time here buddy. Would suggest you to open a thread in the "Car Shopper" section of our forum to enable all members for providing their views for your car purchase.

Regards

Akash

i am planning to purchase a Used ( not more than 2 years old and 30000 kms) Chevy cruze LTZ AT. My budget is around 12/13 Lakhs. If you could give me some insight on this.
Is there any specific reason to go (only) for Cruze? Or do you have other options in pipeline as well?

If you can live with Chevy India after sales support and cramped rear seat, Cruze is not a bad choice. Floor the pedal and rule the roads.

Top Bottom