As I am the owner of tiago XZ petrol i can strongly recommend it.
(5.65L onroad with all safety features/ Audio setup)
2. Excellent real world mileage ( city 18/ Highway 23). This is really great figures for petrol one
3. Ride quality/ suspension set up/ Seat comfort is top notch for this category of cars
4. Eco mode/City mode is not a gimmick. It really works
1. Little amt of vibration when idle(common across for 3 pot engine)
2. Colour options are not good. Good to have Dark blue/ Gold / Blood red / Dark grey as these colours are available in Bolt/Zest
Overall as compared to Kwid (1000 cc) its way head in all departments say( Plastic and sheet metal/ Ride/ Comfort/ Handling/ Features) simply saying Kwid is no more seems like a complete car in front of tiago. You can feel it if you compare/ test drive both the cars back to back.