Which One is Best: Renault Kwid 1.0L or Hyundai i10 Magna?

Thread Starter #1
I am thinking to purchase new car. So yesterday I went to showrooms of Hyundai and Renault.
@Hyundai I prefer i10 Magna and @Renault Kwid 1000cc.
My Budget is upto 5 Lacks to 5.50 Lacks.
So please suggest me any one is best in between these two cars. In all the things is better for me in millage, features and maintenance wise is great.
I found so things not available in Magna but that things are available kwid top model(1000cc) so I am confuse to choose one of this.
Or other than this any other option.

I am thinking to purchase new car. So yesterday I went to showrooms of Hyundai and Renault.
@Hyundai I prefer i10 Magna and @Renault Kwid 1000cc.
My Budget is upto 5 Lacks to 5.50 Lacks.
So please suggest me any one is best in between these two cars. In all the things is better for me in millage, features and maintenance wise is great.
I found so things not available in Magna but that things are available kwid top model(1000cc) so I am confuse to choose one of this.
Or other than this any other option.
Hope you are talking about the grand i10 here. Between Grand i10 and kwid, I would prefer grand I10 any time. It is a complete package and definitely more premium than the Kwid in all aspects. And I would suggest you to go for grand i10 sport by extending your budget slightly as the sport variant has all the required features. But they lack the safety features.

If you are willing to look other than the two cars you mentioned, I would suggest you Celerio zxi. It would very well come within your budget, has a good engine with safety features and a strong after sales support from Maruthi.. You would never go wrong with a maruthi [:D]

I think he's talking about Old Generation i10, and you are comparing cars from two different segment. i10 is hands down better choice when you compare it to Kwid.

If you are talking about Grand i10, you are comparing wrong cars, it basically depends on requirement.

Let us know exact requirements like it's usage whether on highway or city, daily running etc.

If it is Grand i10 then go for Grand and If its not then go for Tata tiago, its the best VFM and fully feature loaded car in today's time[;)]

If you want a 2nd car for hassle free driving within City limits, just get the Kwid.

If this is your primary car, then my recommendations change, as below :
1. Tiago
2. Tiago (no typo here [;)])
3. Grand i10
4. Figo (why not ???)
5. Kwid

One last word, try to get a model which has relevant safety aspects covered. Bakwas features can always be added later [:)]

The Tiago xt retails at a price of 5.2L. It's a great vfm car and much better than the cars you have shortlisted. Just give it a try. After all its better to have a better overall car for the same price.

My bet will be with Hyundai i10, tried and tested. Much more premium. Word of caution though, i10 is due for a face lift early next year. So if you can wait till that time, or fetch a good deal from the dealer now.
On the other hand Kwid 1.0L is also going strong, but don't forget it is a segment down.

kkn13

Suspended
Hyundai is a class apart here
Engine is much peppier
driver sits higher up and is very spacious
steering is very smooth(a bit too much imho but thats just my personal preference)
After sales is fairly good

If you want a 2nd car for hassle free driving within City limits, just get the Kwid.

If this is your primary car, then my recommendations change, as below :
1. Tiago
2. Tiago (no typo here [;)])
3. Grand i10
[:)]
With due respect to TATA and Tiago lovers, I am not the one to recommend Tiago. When I took a test drive of Tiago with ODO around just 5k KM, I was very much disappointed by the rattling sound [frustration]. Instead of getting out with an IMPRESSION, I felt the other way, sorry.
I suggest Grand i10 fo sure.

Mahen

As per the request of prit123 to review i10 grand and kwid. i10 is the choice as its tried and tested and has superior comfort. Seems that lot of ppl are marketing tiago.

Excuse me we are not marketing Tiago and we don't have the need to do so. We are just suggesting what we feel is the best choice. Okay fine! If you want to get a boring or less worthy car anyway and don't want to hear or suggestions, why ask suggestions on a public forum at first? You can just consult your neighbor and he would have suggested the All so mighty Alto or the new and so popular tin can Kwid. I am the admin of Tiago owners club and I have the proof that over 2000 Tiago owners are happy with their choice.

As I am the owner of tiago XZ petrol i can strongly recommend it.
1. VFM (5.65L onroad with all safety features/ Audio setup)
2. Excellent real world mileage ( city 18/ Highway 23). This is really great figures for petrol one
3. Ride quality/ suspension set up/ Seat comfort is top notch for this category of cars
4. Eco mode/City mode is not a gimmick. It really works

Cons:
1. Little amt of vibration when idle(common across for 3 pot engine)
2. Colour options are not good. Good to have Dark blue/ Gold / Blood red / Dark grey as these colours are available in Bolt/Zest

Overall as compared to Kwid (1000 cc) its way head in all departments say( Plastic and sheet metal/ Ride/ Comfort/ Handling/ Features) simply saying Kwid is no more seems like a complete car in front of tiago. You can feel it if you compare/ test drive both the cars back to back.

Top Bottom