Maruti Swift vs Maruti Baleno vs Ford Figo

Thread Starter #1
Hello guys,
I am here for solving some of the doubts and give me the correct guidance.

The problem is that i have planned to buy a new car.
I was so much confused in 3 cars.
1. Maruti swift vxi optional
2. Maruti baleno 1.2 sigma
3. Ford figo titanium
Since i am bit dependent for safety.
I would like to prefer the petrol car because of no longer journey.
Plz give me detail info about all the cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,
I am here for solving some of the doubts and give me the correct guidance.

3. Ford figo titanium
Plz give me detail info about all the cars
Depending on the budget, I would suggest looking at the Ford Figo Titanium (6 airbags but not-so great engine), and also the Tata Zest, which has much better build quality and features than all these listed cars, plus is currently running discounts of atleast 30-40K.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hello guys,

3. Ford figo titanium
Buddy, Swift Petrol and Baleno Petrol have questionable build quality and safety features. Swift if I am correct scored Zero in Safety Ratings during crash test so if you are concerned for safety then strike off the Swift. Coming to Baleno, Again built quality is not good but better than Swift. Baleno is having rear suspension issues so ride might not be as good in Petrol Variant. I would say if possible then go for FORD Figo 1.5 Titanium Petrol Version. Build quality and safety wise still much better than Swift and Baleno. Also, Have a look on Tiago Petrol as well as has been suggested to you.

Regards

Akash

Buddy, Swift Petrol and Baleno Petrol have questionable build quality and safety features. Swift if I am correct scored Zero in Safety Ratings during crash test so if you are concerned for safety then strike off the Swift. Coming to Baleno, Again built quality is not good but better than Swift. Baleno is having rear suspension issues so ride might not be as good in Petrol Variant. I would say if possible then go for FORD Figo 1.5 Titanium Petrol Version. Build quality and safety wise still much better than Swift and Baleno. Also, Have a look on Tiago Petrol as well as has been suggested to you.

Regards

Akash
Sir,

What would you recommend,to go ahead with baleno or wait for kite 5.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Sir,

What would you recommend,to go ahead with baleno or wait for kite 5.
I would say if its not time bound car buying decision then one can wait for Kite 5 but keeping in mind what had happened with Tiago at time of it's launch (read=unexpected delays), it would be wise to choose from existing products. Also, Kite 5 being a new product, it would be good to wait and watch the market response and know the initial waiting period too. So, as of now, even Baleno has a fairly long waiting period hence in my view both the cars shouldn't be considered and you may consider cars like TIAGO, FIGO, i20, Grand i10 et al.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom