Mahindra Bolero Power+ mHawkD70 vs M2DiCR? Help Needed

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAI's,

Its my second thread on TAI.
Also planned to buy a Pure Workhorse for a Rugged and Abuse driving manner brother.
My brother looks like a giant in size and looks like a real cop.He seeking my advice to buy a Pure workhorse.He drives a MM540 for a few years back.But its a Open top and not proper maintained by my brother.So we sell that in near dead condition.

We all live in next to next homes.But we manage financially by one man that's my older Brother.

My little bro argued me to buy a new vehicle.

We have to decide Mahindra Bolero is the only option for his driving nature.

Suddenly we saw Mahindra bolero comes with new tech mHawkD70 engine.Mahindra says its only for additional power and FE.

But in our Heart says m2Dicr on going 2500cc engine.

Can anyone of you experts can answer my questions ???

Requirments :

* Rugged..Rugged..Rugged
* Low or no Issue
* Bulletproof Engine
* No doubt about being used Abused...

options :

Mahindra bolero m2Dicr or new mHawkD70 ? or some other Rugged UV's

My brother also talked about Force Gurkha...

bhvm

Honoured Member
Re: Mahindra Bolero Power+ mHawkD70 vs m2Dicr ? Help needed.

I suggest m2dicr as its a tried and tested engine. Should more reliable and should also provide a little better initial torque (If your bro is lazy changing gears)

Mhawk is a downsized, smaller engine that uses higher boost pressures to up the power. The Turbo may burn if your bro is careless about warm-up, Warm-down routines and does not use good gearing.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Mahindra Bolero Power+ mHawkD70 vs m2Dicr ? Help needed.

I suggest m2dicr as its a tried and tested engine. Should more reliable and should also provide a little better initial torque (If your bro is lazy changing gears)

Mhawk is a downsized, smaller engine that uses higher boost pressures to up the power. The Turbo may burn if your bro is careless about warm-up, Warm-down routines and does not use good gearing.
Thank you BHVM...We go with m2Dicr

Top Bottom