Need Help: Planning To Buy Ford Figo. Trend vs Titanium

Thread Starter #1
Hello all,

I am planning to book Ford Figo (D). I have completed the test drive of the vehicle and found it fairly good.
One of the biggest dilemma I am facing at the moment is whether I should book the Trend or Titanium.
Trend is 7.5L in Bangalore
Titanium is 8L in Bangalore - 8L is really stretching my budget way beyond comfort limits.

I am 5'2" and the seat height is a problem for me in Figo. In Trend model, even if I pull the seat all the way to the front, I still cannot engage the clutch completely (I am able to press it only 95%). If I sit an inch or so in front or adjust the back rest a bit I can reach the clutch properly.

Titanium model has a driver seat adjustment where I have no such problem.

My dilemma is, just for the sake of driver seat adjustment should I be spending 50k more?
All I need is a 2 inches more height and push myself 2 inches more in front. Can this be done using an accessory or seat cover which is 2 inches thick?

I dont understand why Ford has not kept in mind people who are 5 feet tall. :(

Trend does not have ABS, while Titanium has ABS. This anyway is a different discussion.

Any inputs on the car seat accessories which will help me gain 2 inches in height and push me forward by couple of inches will be helpful.

Need Help - Planning to buy Figo. Trend or Titanium

Ford has just slashed their price upto 1 lacs on figo,aspire and ES as well. Go and query the new price with your dealer, i hope you will be able to get your figo titanium in 7.5 lacs. check with your dealer or give a try to aspire they have reduced 91000 on aspire titanium.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Need Help - Planning to buy Figo. Trend or Titanium

Ford has just slashed their price upto 1 lacs on figo,aspire and ES as well. Go and query the new price with your dealer, i hope you will be able to get your figo titanium in 7.5 lacs. check with your dealer or give a try to aspire they have reduced 91000 on aspire titanium.
No man ... This price is after the discount :)

For 50k, you get ABS, EBD, Rear Defogger, Front Fog Lamps, Seat Height Adjustment and etc. I think the price is fair and what you get are important features.

You can do DIY to increase the seat height and also install front fog lamps but you cannot get the other features.

ABS has helped me lot of times and I highly recommend it.

Thread Starter #5

For 50k, you get ABS, EBD, Rear Defogger, Front Fog Lamps, Seat Height Adjustment and etc. I think the price is fair and what you get are important features.

You can do DIY to increase the seat height and also install front fog lamps but you cannot get the other features.

ABS has helped me lot of times and I highly recommend it.
Thank you I booked a Ford Figo Titanium,
Any news about the latest NCAP tests? There is none for the new Figo yet,

Top Bottom