Need Suggestion on Booking My First Car

Thread Starter #1
Hi Friends,

I booked a Ford Aspire (Trend Version) last week and the price amount which was finalized before i paid the booking amount was --Ex-Showroom Price + RTO + 2k for Reverse Parking Sensor.

The dealer agreed to waive off the cost of Comprehensive Insurance(Rs 24560) + 3rd Year Extended Warranty(Rs5660) + Essential Kit(Rs 3550 -Basic Accessories like Floor Mats,Mud Flaps etc.)

On Tuesday Ford announced a price reduction of Rs 25k in the base price for Trend Model.

However the dealer is now saying that for the new price he will not offer Comprehensive Insurance for free.Hence the only amount which will be a further saving for me will be an additional 3k less on the RTO Cost.

Is this a good deal and should i go ahead with the booking.I had heard that Free Insurance was a standard deal being offered by all FORD Dealers,but now this guy is not considering it and he says that if i need the car at the new ex-showroom price which is 25k less than the old price,i need to pay the Insurance amount.

Confused[confused]

Go and talk to the manager/ check with other dealers first of they offer free insurance with new pricing, if yes cancel this booking

Talk to other ford dealers about the deal they are offering on ford aspire trend.If anyone is offering better deal then cancel the booking and go with them,else retain the booking .

If you are going for petrol ,I would suggest to check out zest before making final decision.

Considering the July sales, I don't see it will be hard to get the deal you are expecting if you go to other dealer. Had the same experience when tried to take aspire in 2015. They did not give me the offer and i did not give them a second chance and took baleno.

Top Bottom