Confused Which Color To Opt For Hyundai Creta

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I have booked Hyundai Creta S 1.6 Petrol Version, the color i opted for is Red, but i am bit confused for the color.

1. Can someone please suggest the pros and cons of different colors, and
2. Which color looks best on Creta?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Confused which color to opt for Creta

Buddy,

Dark colors like Red, Blue, Black demand high maintenance. Also during summers cars with dark color become too hot (personal observation). Dust and minor scratches appear pronounced on dark colors. So, if you want to buy a hassle free color, opt for Silver. The easiest one to maintain![:)]

Regards

Akash

It depends ,whether you want to buy a machine which serve your purpose of commuting from one place to another with least trouble or you want to romance your car and ready to bear some tantrums for it;shower your love on it.If it's the former then go for silver as Akash suggested,but if it is latter then I would recommend three colours:

1: Black :There is car and then there is black car,personally I would not even look at other options if black is available.

Hyundai-Creta-Black-Looks.jpg

2: Red :This is the colour of passion and style .If you like getting attention then nothing like red.
Hyundai-Creta-Red.jpg

3: white :choose this colour if you want 50-50 of mind and heart,just add some cool alloy and this will be a stunner.
VCC_555413_1_1469518189922_18_542773_24_1469518853.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

Thanks Akash and Akula for your help.

It was always a choice between Black and Red, White is too much common that's why it was ruled out same for silver, it doesn't appeal much.

Maintenance of dark color is not a problem for me, i got confused because when i told some people that i chose red color, their reaction was weird like Why Red?[frustration]

I haven't seen many Red Creta on road. But I think Red looks gorgeous.

But when people ask questions you get confused[confused]

Hello Abhinish,
Well it's you who is buying a car with his hard earned money and not the people. So in my opinion you should for the colour you like. Well Red Creta is a real looker. Just add a glssy black roof and man, your car turns into a real looker.[:D] I have seen such a setup in an eoite i20 here in lucknow and wherever it goes. People used to turn around to have a look at it. Even there's a city here whose roof is black with a batman logo at it's sunroof[clap] and it looks awesome

To add to what Akula suggested, which is quite apt, and if you are in 2 minds choose a silver gray which does look good on some big cars, dont know if its available on Creta

Hi Abhinay,

Congrats on your new car buddy!!!

White will look awesome in creta. I have seen few myself and although common. White rules, nothing can beat this classy colour.

And as Abhi said if you can get the bmroof done in black it will completely change the look. You can try it.

Attachments

Top Bottom