New Car Suggestion

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning buy to new car in this month and finalise below Four cars.

1) Maruti Baleno
2) Hundai I20
3) Honda Jazz
4) Honda Amaze

Could you please help me out on this and suggest for which car I should go.

Regards
Manish

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestion, i will surely look into it. However, it will be better if you elaborate further for the suggested cars.

Hi All,

I am planning buy to new car in this month and finalise below Four cars.

1) Maruti Baleno
2) Hundai I20
3) Honda Jazz
4) Honda Amaze

Could you please help me out on this and suggest for which car I should go.
Please specify all your requirements so that we could help you more to the core.

It depends on what you want from your car...
Petrol-Baleno
Diesel- Amaze or Jazz
Space- Jazz
AT- Jazz
Better Interior-i20
Safety-None...Include Polo in the list for safety

Value for Money: Baleno Petrol or Jazz Diesel.

It will be better if you mention you requirements in details, like monthly running, Diesel or petrol, Highway or city use, no. of people travelling etc, etc.

Among the list, Jazz would be my choice. I am surprised Ameo is being suggested as an alternative. It is not a typical VW. It has the lowest Power to Weight ratio and Torque to Weight ratios among sedans, is noisy and shakes. Avoid Ameo. If you really want a Ameo, wait for Ameo Diesel.

Please could you list down your requirement, so that it would be easy to shortlist amongst the many,

- budget
- Petrol/diesel
- KMS per month
- most used CITY/HIGHWAY/TOWN
- can compromised on boot/legroom if safety, ride & handling is best?

The major part that play role in above list is the budget, for which many have to compromised.

If diesel then,
VW POLO
FIAT PUNTO 90HP
MS Baleno
Honda Amaze
Honda Jazz

If Petrol then,
VW POLO TSI
Ford Figo 1.5AT
HYUNDAI i20
Honda Amaze
Honda Jazz

Thread Starter #11
Hi,

Thanks for your valuable response.

I am looking for Petrol Car and running will be in city and as well as out station(not rapidly).
Approx running will be 1000-1500 approx.

My priority is Safety feature should be there and it should comfortable for my family when you travel for 1/2 hour continuously.

As you are looking for petrol motor blindly go for Baleno petrol.Its the best from the list of car that you shortlisted.K12 is the best petrol motor to own below 10 lacs and if you are an enthusiast you can look for polo GT TSI.

What I would suggest that you test drive all the car that you shortlisted and then you will realise that how smooth and refined the Baleno petrol is. If you can wait for few month you can grab a Baleno RS which will come with a turbo charges petrol engine.

Thread Starter #13
Hi,

Thanks for your valuable response.

I am looking for Petrol Car and running will be in city and as well as out station(not rapidly).
Approx running will be 1000-1500 approx.

My priority is Safety feature should be there and it should comfortable for my family when you travel for 1/2 hour continuously.
Hi

I forgot to mentioned earlier my budget is max 8.5Lacpa

The Tata KITE5, the sexiest compact sedan yet, is soon to be launched during the festive season.
It has all that equipment, space and efficiency which any of these cars offer, yet at a much affordable price.
It is expected to have best in class boot space and rear seat comfort.
You could wait for it and choose for yourself. Else, if you want significantly bigger interiors and proven engines, the Zest is very good value. If you want diesel and lot of fun, then nothing better than the 100bhp diesel Figo Aspire.
Kindly look around you for all the options of better cars available in the market than just going for Maruti/Hyundai and Honda cars

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tata KITE5, the sexiest compact sedan yet, is soon to be launched during the festive season.
It has all that equipment, space and efficiency which any of these cars offer, yet at a much affordable price.
It is expected to have best in class boot space and rear seat comfort.
You could wait for it and choose for yourself. Else, if you want significantly bigger interiors and proven engines, the Zest is very good value. If you want diesel and lot of fun, then nothing better than the 100bhp diesel Figo Aspire.
Kindly look around you for all the options of better cars available in the market than just going for Maruti/Hyundai and Honda cars like goats.
It is always good to go through all options available. But i always hearing like , people who choose Maruti/Hyundai and Honda named goats , banana people not only here in this forum but other forums too.People always go for known devil with less fuss choosing their rides and drives that's why hero , honda and maruti hyundai are on top ladder. If people are goats and banana how tata tiago got 25k bookings and 12k sales within three months. How renault kwid got more than 1lac sales nearly. People will accept good ones. If you have good product and better after sales service. People will follow you. I don't own any maruti/hyundai or tata.

Top Bottom