Buying a Used Volkswagen Vento

Thread Starter #1
Hey mates I'm getting a 2013 used VW Vento Comfortline model for 5.90k. Is it worth buying!?
If yes then can anyone guide me about what technical aspects are needed to be seen before making any decision, the car has already done 63000 KMS uptil now.

Can anyone guide me on this?

Hi Haider , you haven't really specified if it is TSI or a TDI but if it's the 1.6 TDI then the injectors are prone to fail , my dad owns the same model and they've already give in twice but apart from that the engine is an absolute beast the the car in itself is a gem . You might also want to look for a highline version since the 2013 models and woefully under equipped and the highline is the only one with the basic gizmos .

6 L for a used 63 K + Vento does not sound good. you can get D segment cars in that budget.
You can get much better used cars for that budget. Check for Corolla / Civics, even if they quote 6+., you can negotiate to bring to this range.

Putting this much money on a VAG car is not advisable. if looking for specific VAG cars, you can get Skoda for this much.

Both of them will have similar risk of failure and repairs costs of both will be similar.

Cheers !!

SG

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hey mates I'm getting a 2013 used VW Vento Comfortline model for 5.90k. Is it worth buying!?
If yes then can anyone guide me about what technical aspects are needed to be seen before making any decision, the car has already done 63000 KMS uptil now.

Can anyone guide me on this?
Buddy, Instead of buying a pre-owned car for 6 Lakhs, go for a new Figo, Tiago or i10 grand by adding 50-75K more. You'll have more peace of mind with a new one than a 60K+ kms used one.

Regards

Akash

Spending that much amount to buy a used car may be good idea when is car is in excellent condition or less driven. The odo reading says its it is diesel car as most petrol car do not run 20000kms/year.

If you could add little more to your budget you could get a new top end petrol car. If diesel is not you priority then go for new.

Top Bottom