Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZXi AT vs Ciaz ZXi+ AT

Thread Starter #1
I'm torn between ZXi AT and ZXi+ AT. I would like to buy the Zxi AT and save some moolah, However the only thing which makes me choose the ZXi+ AT is the touch screen. I intend to have the 16''inch Alloys, modify the seats from the Default beige to some other color leathers along with the touch screen AVN system from the zxi+ .The prospective dealers says it is not possible to have the touch screen in the ZXi AT.
Can somebody throw some light on this? Also will there be any saving , if at all, if i choose the zxi AT and manage to do all the 3 above mentioned upgrades instead of choosing ZXI+?

Also Heard a new Facelift is coming soon by 2016 year end or 2017? any solid info regarding this? if its more than a year, no point waiting, if its coming in next 5-6 months i may well wait , because a few of my needs will be met in the facelift, like the moonroof etc which i plan to install if i get the current model.

Any inputs please?
Thanks

Dealer won't install touch screen in ZXi...reason being it might affect the warranty.You can get it done from outside but you might face issues for steering mounted control or other stuffs which were dependent on default ICE.

Thread Starter #3
Dealer won't install touch screen in ZXi...reason being it might affect the warranty.You can get it done from outside but you might face issues for steering mounted control or other stuffs which were dependent on default ICE.
@balenoed - Thank you for the response. I think zxi+ AT would be the best bet then. however I'm holding on to my booking to see if there's any face lift version coming up by next year beginning. I hope they will spice up the engine a bit more and add other features like cruise control, moon roof etc which I'm looking forward to.

I'm holding on to my booking to see if there's any face lift version coming up by next year beginning. I hope they will spice up the engine a bit more and add other features like cruise control, moon roof etc which I'm looking forward to.
I also wanted to book a Ciaz but news about a facelift being launched soon is delaying our decision.
Different sites are saying different launch time. Most are saying the updated version will be launched in 2017 and will come with M15 engine.

But in gaadi.in I saw that the facelift version will be launched in September.

Ciaz facelift to be launched in September 2016

If you are specically looking for AT then you should have a look at HONDA CITY, the gear shift is very smooth and less noticeable as compared to CIAZ. Also the At variant comes with paddle shift and sunroof with almost the similar price tag.

And the advantage of 1.5L ivtec engine which is more powerful and smoother than CIAZ.

Top Bottom