Recently I have purchased a Polo GT TSI for my wife who lives in Bhubaneswar.
Now I want to replace my 2.2 years old Honda Brio due to following reasons:
1. I live in a small town and Brio's little ground clearance is giving me a nightmare over large humps and potholed roads
2. I don't have a covered parking place and my car would be under open sky 365 days. Brio is too sophisticated to handle this.
3. Go over a small patch of bad road in speed excess of 40 kmph and there is rattle from everywhere in brio.
4. 6 months service interval of Honda is not suiting me.
Now I am really confused about which car to buy. I have shortlisted some though they are of different segments. I will write in bracket the reason of shortlisting that car.
1. Ford figo automatic (the automatic of polo gt tsi spoilt me and figo's ground clearance of 174 mm)
2. Ecosport automatic or ecoboost (due to price cut this seems to be a vfm
and massive gc)
3. Scorpio S4+ 4wd ( when I am spending near 11 lacs to get an ecosport then why not het a rugged 4wd suv at 12.4 lacs)
I am open to other options also. Plz help guys.